Search
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nf_ekt

WGT roller- CEFX Griffin. Spec 17.5 gt.

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)
Default WGT roller- CEFX Griffin. Spec 17.5 gt.

FOR SALE:

CEFX Griffin, 1/10. Conversion based on the Associated R5 series.

Designed by Josh Cyrul. I used this for 17.5 Spec GT, the car was really well balanced and just plain worked. Would be a great candidate for spec classes, and could still run regular WGT easily. Team Associated parts so outside of the chassis (which is in good shape with only minor wear) you can keep this one going for a long time. The tires are done, and you will need to throw some body posts on it. I will include a NIP set of lower arms (and any other small bits I find). It has not been run in some time as I have gone on RC hiatus but the diff is still pretty smooth. It's ready to be built up.

THE SERVO IS NOT INCLUDED AT THIS PRICE. It's a Savox SH-1257mg in good working order. I'll include it for $20 extra.

Shoot me a PM. I also have a killshot 17.5 I can also include (cheap). I plan to post a LOT of stuff soon (Orion charger, Hudy set-up station, + lots more). If you have anything in particular that you want hmu and I'll see what I have, thanks.

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails WGT roller- CEFX Griffin. Spec 17.5 gt.-cefx-1.jpg   WGT roller- CEFX Griffin. Spec 17.5 gt.-cefx-2.jpg  
Nego likes this.

Last edited by nf_ekt; 03-14-2018 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Sale pending
Old 03-14-2018, 07:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

PM sent.