Wiki Posts
Search

How do I take care of tires?

Search this Thread

Old Today, 05:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Default How do I take care of tires?

Hello,
I just got into RC lately and bough an arrma limitless. I have several questions that I want to ask somebody that knows what they are doing. If that is you please help me get started by answering these few questions.
1. For speed runs does anybody know any good roads near Philly to do it on?
2. What do I need to do to take care of my foam tires?
3. For drag racing I bough slicks but do not know how to prep them and take car of them. I saw many videos and they all say something different so as a beginner I do not know which one is the best. Can somebody recommend me a vid on how to do that? Keep in mind I am able to buy the sauce but the tire warmer thing is way out of my budget. Is there any other way to warm up my tires before a race like with a heat gun or something?
3. How should I adjust the height of my car for a speed run? I know that I have to make the backside higher but by how much?
4. For my speed run and drag racing I bough 35 dollar tires but saw a more expensive option. Is it worth it for me as a beginner to buy these tires and will it increase my top speed?

If you got to the bottom of all this I really want to thank you for taking your time to help me out. Thank you so much you are the best!