Like Tree836Likes

Tamiya Championship Series

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 08:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

HEY DOC. HOW ARE YOU?
Old 07-01-2004, 08:38 PM
Tech Elite

At the end of my main, there was a challenge to my motor as well. After I was exonerated from the Tamiya crew, I raffled my motor away to prove a point.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Turbo Joe
It's been my experience that cheaters tend to be the most suspicious of other people cheating.
This is a true statement. I wonder what other people think?
Old 07-01-2004, 08:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

NEIL, I AGREE WITH YOU.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

I LOOKED AT YOUR CAR IT WAS TOTALLY LEGAL. I COMPLY BUT THE SPEC CAR WAS SUSPECT. NO ONE WOULD LET ME SEE THE MOTOR. WHAT UP ORLANDO .
Old 07-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Tech Elite

Joe does not cheat. He might be silly but he is not a cheater.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

THANKS FOR THE INFO I DON'T MEAN TO POINT THE FINGER MAYBE YOU DONT JOE KUDOS AN APOLOGIES MAYBE THE PERSON YOU GOT THE MOTOR FROM. I DON'T BELIEVE IT WAS THE BATTERY
Old 07-01-2004, 09:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally posted by MARSHALL LAW
I DID SAY SOMETHING TO YOU I SAID YOU HAD THE FASTEST SPEC CAR I'VE EVER SEEN AND I WOULD GIVE YOU 500 DOLLARS FOR THAT MOTOR AND BATTERY. IF YOU WERE'NT CHEATING FINE I'VE JUS NEVER SEEN ANY HORSE POWER LIKE THAT IN SPEC CLASS BEFORE. YOUR CAR LOOKED LIKE A 19T COMPARED TO MY CAR . I LOVE GRODGE MATCHES. WASSUP SEE YOU IN AUGUST, CHEATER.
I guess you have one up on me...because I've never raced spec before...so I have no idea what is fast and what isn't. Maybe after a few years of racing, I'll have a better eye.

But then...hopefully, by that time I have your eye for performance, I won't be racing Novice.

What I do know is numbers:

You first round: 12.8 MPH
Me first round: 11.8 MPH

You second round: DNS
Me second round: (If I recall correctly) 12.1 MPH

You main: 12.56 MPH
Me main: 12.53 MPH

It looks to me like I got a little faster, but nowhere near where you were first round. I did learn how to charge the batteries right...but I never got anywhere near how fast you were the first round.
Old 07-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

ALL THATS FINE AND DANDY BUT YOU HIT MORE STUFF ON THE TRACK, CURBS BARRIERS ME AN STILL MANAGED TO PUT IN SUCH A FAST TIME, DUDE I'M FINISHED WITH YOU. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TAKE A GOOD STOCK MOTOR A GOOD BATTERY PACK PRACTICE A LITTLE BIT AND COME SEE ME IN AUGUST. WE'LL HAVE SOME FUN. THE MOTOR YOU HAD WAS SUSPECT. PEACE
IN MY OPINION SPEC CLASS RACING IS THE PUREST FORM OF RACING IN THE TAMIYA CHAMPIONSHIP. STOCK 540 MOTOR GOOD BATTERY AN DRIVING SKILLS, WINNER WINNER WINNER WINNER LOVE YOU GOD BLESS.

Last edited by MARSHALL LAW; 07-01-2004 at 09:31 PM.
Old 07-01-2004, 09:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

SORRY, GOOD STOCK MOTOR GOOD STOCK CAR GOOD DRIVING WINNER
Old 07-01-2004, 09:59 PM
Tech Addict

All winner are accused of cheating, because people can't suck it up to find other areas were they are weak and improvement on it. Good job Neil and Todd on your wins.

By the way Neil, which motor did ya auction off, was it mine or the hurting one from Rod?
Old 07-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by gtypecanare
By the way Neil, which motor did ya auction off, was it mine or the hurting one from Rod?
Rod's was given away. I gave your's back to you.
Old 07-01-2004, 10:53 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by MARSHALL LAW
THANKS FOR THE INFO I DON'T MEAN TO POINT THE FINGER MAYBE YOU DONT JOE KUDOS AN APOLOGIES MAYBE THE PERSON YOU GOT THE MOTOR FROM. I DON'T BELIEVE IT WAS THE BATTERY
MARSHALL LAW

Let me tell ya.....when our batteries are invole...."out punch your competition" is our slogan.....things are out of the ordinary to extra ordinary....

Joe is my personal friend and going to Tamiya was.....by chance not by stratigic....planning. After the first Q...he was running around looking for an edge....got hook up with some Motor guru guy and ....I hook him up with some of my....."realy good spec" battery from Fukuyama.....the combonation was deadly....I wish my buddy finish 1st....but his driving is still in the works.

Cheating? please..... ...... Joe is good at net working....and not afraid to take advise or surgestion.

Hey,,,,, when you are a winner ...all eyes...are on you....Congradulation on your win my friend...at the end of the day, you are the better driver...regardless what you think Joe had or did.
Old 07-01-2004, 11:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by turtlebackrc001
MARSHALL LAW

Let me tell ya.....when our batteries are invole...."out punch your competition" is our slogan.....things are out of the ordinary to extra ordinary....

Joe is my personal friend and going to Tamiya was.....by chance not by stratigic....planning. After the first Q...he was running around looking for an edge....got hook up with some Motor guru guy and ....I hook him up with some of my....."realy good spec" battery from Fukuyama.....the combonation was deadly....I wish my buddy finish 1st....but his driving is still in the works.

Cheating? please..... ...... Joe is good at net working....and not afraid to take advise or surgestion.

Hey,,,,, when you are a winner ...all eyes...are on you....Congradulation on your win my friend...at the end of the day, you are the better driver...regardless what you think Joe had or did.
Nate Dog! When are you going to hook me up with the 1.19's!!!
Old 07-01-2004, 11:28 PM
Tech Regular

Nate Dog! When are you going to hook me up with the 1.19's!!!

will at least you are asking me for one that is of legal age
one at nineteen? you say.... oh come Jeff.....there're not as many out there as drivers think... you my brother will get one when my hot little hand get a hold of one....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.