Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
D&M Speedway Topeka Outdoor Off-Road >

D&M Speedway Topeka Outdoor Off-Road

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

D&M Speedway Topeka Outdoor Off-Road

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 06:15 AM
Tech Addict

I wish Bill all the best. The phrase"you don't know what you have until it's gone." applies. Bill had the place running great. Hope to see ya sometime, Bill. You're welcome to come over and run with us!
Old 02-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Tech Adept

Ben Just FYI this had NOTHING to do with Bill's Family!!!
Old 02-03-2009, 10:46 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Location: Lost in the Dead Space between my Ears Somewhere around Wamego, KS (OZ Land)
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Georgeshobby
I wish Bill all the best. The phrase"you don't know what you have until it's gone." applies. Bill had the place running great. !
Second that motion, yes he did.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Lowrance
I was about ready to pull the trigger on a brushless 1/8 buggy
Me to
Old 02-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Tech Regular

Yup, me too and Frank and Isiah and Greg and KJ and Heath.

I have told them all and they wanted me to let you know we appreciated what you did for us. And we hope to still see you racing!

I might be a little biased, but I went to a few other places to race last year, and I definitely enjoyed Bill's direction on Racing the most.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (94%+)

Originally Posted by touringdriver
sorry to butttttttt in here, but i think it matters to a whole hell of a lot of us. lot of money out there and no where to race it close. shit i got a 1,000.00 in a pretty azz blue truggy. sd how many seats are in the super mobile? Bill you will be very much missed. the less i know the better maybe. but i smell a fox in the hen house.
Sorry rick I think you must have taken something wrong. I was saying that is should not matter to Larry what I know and how I found out but he just keeps on saying stuff that should not be said. It really does matter alot to me that Bill is not running the track anymore and I hope that they can find someone to ran the track for them.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

am sure they will find someone.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kcpipeliner
I was saying that is should not matter to Larry what I know and how I found out but he just keeps on saying stuff that should not be said.
Brian, I do somewhat appologize for being so harsh, but not mattering to me or anyone else that has previously supported or cared about this track, & worrying of what you claimed to have known & your previous history of apparently feeling the need to be the self source of forum information is what led me to get involved. So sorry. I'm not a real class act & never have claimed to be, but the whole "he just keeps on saying stuff that should not be said" is exactly where I was concerned that YOU were heading within your very own statements. You haven't been on this site for how long & just when the sh*t was hitting the fan you conveniently pop back into the picture?

None the less, I do see some sincerity within your initial post, & I do appologize again for any of my prejudgemental conclusions.

I do hope that this turns out to be good for all that are involved & affected by this as well as I am confident that you do too.

Last edited by rcfisher; 02-03-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (94%+)

Originally Posted by rcfisher
Brian, I do somewhat appologize for being so harsh, but not mattering to me or anyone else that has previously supported or cared about this track, & worrying of what you claimed to have known & your previous history of apparently feeling the need to be the self source of forum information is what led me to get involved. So sorry. I'm not a real class act & never have claimed to be, but the whole "he just keeps on saying stuff that should not be said" is exactly where I was concerned that YOU were heading within your very own statements. You haven't been on this site for how long & just when the sh*t was hitting the fan you conveniently pop back into the picture?

None the less, I do see some sincerity within your initial post, & I do appologize again for any of my prejudgemental conclusions.

I do hope that this turns out to be good for all that are involved & affected by this as well as I am confident that you do too.

well Larry thanks for getting back on here and saying this. I was not going anywhere with what I said I just wanted to say that I am sorry to hear what was going on but as far as we go I am fine since you stood up for what you said the other night Thank you. I am on the site more then most people think and yes I have said somethings on here that would have been better left unsaid but what happened then says back then I have done pretty good not starting anything with anyone in a while and I plan to keep it that way.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:50 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Location: Lost in the Dead Space between my Ears Somewhere around Wamego, KS (OZ Land)

anybody heard the new game plan yet???? I have my new X2 Buggy in pieces right now building it.

Last edited by JPMSRacing; 02-04-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:14 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

i think we should give everyone a little bit of time to work thru this issue. i hear you joe. i got my truggy building going on to.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Give it a few days guys the answers will come, and don't go throwing everything on the bay just yet
Old 02-04-2009, 02:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Take a look at this Mr. Tamiya

http://rcspecial.com/news/?p=14530
Old 02-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by porter
Take a look at this Mr. Tamiya

http://rcspecial.com/news/?p=14530
That would make a great looking electric buggy
Old 02-04-2009, 05:19 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by touringdriver
i think we should give everyone a little bit of time to work thru this issue. i hear you joe. i got my truggy building going on to.
I know, patients is something I lack, but this is like your worst nightmare, like picking up a girl at the bar and get her home and find out its a guy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.