Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
Jake's R/C Pro-Am. Topeka's indoor offroad. >

Jake's R/C Pro-Am. Topeka's indoor offroad.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Jake's R/C Pro-Am. Topeka's indoor offroad.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Bus ...2 words....Team C
Old 09-27-2012, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by David Alberico
Bus ...2 words....Team C
Yeah I will have my 4wd next week.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sparkwraps
Hooters got some new paint to scratch off in short course

DAMNNN GINA!

Originally Posted by touringdriver
No stars?
Originally Posted by sparkwraps
I think this is the first body ever that has no stars on it for Hooter!
yeah it is, im turning a page, out with the old in with the new.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:31 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DHooter
DAMNNN GINA!

? Is that Johns stage name?
Old 09-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Who the hell is Gina?
Old 09-27-2012, 01:06 PM
Bus
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Racer 007
Bus, Glad to see you post on here again. Your my boy blue!!! Can't wait to trade paint with you soon. I have a 2 year old that I have a lot of the time so my racing time is limited but don't stop posting on here cause I personally like your style and the fact that you say what's on your mind. After all these are just toy cars and we are all just a bunch of nerds right!!! Anyways man I hope you make it up to T-town some this year so I can hack on ya!!! lol Oh and ya if you don't make it to T-town I will make it to Fastlane to hack ya!!

Thanks for the kind words my friend. I totally understand about priority's with a 2 year old! I got 4 kids lol I KNOW! Love to have you guys up again! Love racing with the Topeka guys all of you are fast but keep it fun!

Was a blast racing last night with all of you seeing some faces I havnt seen in years! GREG I said I was sorry! Maybe its your fault you havnt been around more than its mine! lol j/k

I know myself and a few others will be making the trips to Topeka this winter and hope to show support for your track as well.

And you hack me? please! One persons hack is another person's " rubbing is racing" lol I love it! See you soon Bonds!
Old 09-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Bus
Tech Master

Originally Posted by David Alberico
Bus ...2 words....Team C
Boy your not kidding are you! I drove Keith Pearson the other day and I was more than just a little impressed. If I hadnt just purchased a brand new B4.1 I would with no doubt by a Team C car.

Front looks like a Kyosho with a Associated Rear end! Cant wait to see what one of those 4wd looks like!
Old 09-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Bus
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jeremy Blair
Yeah I will have my 4wd next week.
Cant wait to see that thing in action maybe you could let a nice guy take a couple laps with it?!

Where will you and/or Dave be racing Saturday?
Old 09-27-2012, 02:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bus
Cant wait to see that thing in action maybe you could let a nice guy take a couple laps with it?!

Where will you and/or Dave be racing Saturday?
Bus you know you can wheel my stuff anytime you want. The cars are real stable and easy to drive thats what I love about them. I dont know if you heard but I am a dealer for Team C now and will have my online store up soon. Shoot you can barrow any of my cars to test them for a few weeks if you want. I cant race this weekend I have my inlaws 20th anniversary this weekend so I am out but I should be at fastlane next week. Probably bounce back and forth between there and Jakes spreading the love.
Jeremy
Old 09-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dustin
? Is that Johns stage name?
stage name, pet name which ever
Old 09-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Bus
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jeremy Blair
Bus you know you can wheel my stuff anytime you want. The cars are real stable and easy to drive thats what I love about them. I dont know if you heard but I am a dealer for Team C now and will have my online store up soon. Shoot you can barrow any of my cars to test them for a few weeks if you want. I cant race this weekend I have my inlaws 20th anniversary this weekend so I am out but I should be at fastlane next week. Probably bounce back and forth between there and Jakes spreading the love.
Jeremy
Jeremy, wow man I feel pretty blessed that you would trust me with your rides. . But I would feel pretty weird about if something would happen to them in my possession. Appreciate the offer but ill just wait till I race with you next time. Thanks

I'm going to see if anyone would be interested in my Associated's and see if I cant get one of those Team C's. Being how your a Dealer would be pretty easy to get parts.

Bring the in-laws to the track! kill two birds with one stone!
Old 09-27-2012, 03:36 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bus
Jeremy, wow man I feel pretty blessed that you would trust me with your rides. . But I would feel pretty weird about if something would happen to them in my possession. Appreciate the offer but ill just wait till I race with you next time. Thanks

I'm going to see if anyone would be interested in my Associated's and see if I cant get one of those Team C's. Being how your a Dealer would be pretty easy to get parts.

Bring the in-laws to the track! kill two birds with one stone!
Bus- mayor has his 2wd car at the moment, it has survived the mayor test, i dont think there is much else you could hurt it.....
Old 09-27-2012, 03:39 PM
Bus
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Dustin
Bus- mayor has his 2wd car at the moment, it has survived the mayor test, i dont think there is much else you could hurt it.....
This is true! If it passes the mayor test it must be bullet proof!
Old 09-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Tim you have a message
Old 09-27-2012, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

So, I don't know who had the xfactory in mod buggy at fastlane on wed, I'm assuming they were from topeka, but man they sure looked dialed when they weren't crashing from over-driving the car. Seriously. Just a little more finesse and consistency and they would have been a major force to be reckoned with.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.