Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
Jake's R/C Pro-Am. Topeka's indoor offroad. >

Jake's R/C Pro-Am. Topeka's indoor offroad.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Jake's R/C Pro-Am. Topeka's indoor offroad.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 11:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NelDog
And these are the days of our lives...lmao It's still NITRO season peeps. You all are gonna have each other pissed off and burnt out well before the indoor season even gets here! Roll call for BYRONS!! think i'm coming off the wagon for this one..woohoo
Whats a wagon?
Old 07-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RCmayor
What wagon?
The sober wagon! This will likely be my last 1/8 scale race with everyone. Kelly and i have decided to move back west(my neck of the woods) next spring so we're gonna have some fun on this one!! In fact you and i should do like times of old and find a nice gentelmans club up their!!Exept now all the kids are of age so we can take the whole crew..
Old 07-19-2012, 12:11 PM
Tech Adept

Let it be known though that it will be a one off deal simply because i hate jail.. and sorry if i havn't maid a more formal annoucement about the move,this is actually more kelly's idea than mine but i'm not arguing,i really dislike kansas! But for now the AE's are about ready and am looking to smoke off the open class next weekend..woohoo
Old 07-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Bus
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by porter
Those are my key board ninja skills

Sorry bus, with one of our local tracks closing down already due to the owner believing all his racers were going to kc, we (I) don't really care to hear (fastlane does this, fastlane does that, you should do it like fastlane does it, etc.) I know you mean no disrespect, but also think Dustin has a good handle on things, without hearing about fastlane.

Basically I'm just asking for you to back off on how awesome your local KC track is on Jakes thread.

Yeah I could have gone with a pm or phone call, but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this subject.
First, please point out to me where I say how awesome FL's track is.

Second, Bonds or Hoot said something about motors and how it will effect racers whom like to travel and race at other tracks. Hence me saying FL's Format. Using it as an example.

Third asking me to back off and telling me to shut the f**K up are two different things as well. So im not sure how I wasnt supposed take any disrespect.

Forth what did I say or do to influence the closing of the out door track that would attract grief from anyone towards myself. I have tried to do my best to support your tracks.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:49 PM
Bus
Tech Master

Let it be known though that it will be a one off deal simply because i hate jail.. and sorry if i havn't maid a more formal annoucement about the move,this is actually more kelly's idea than mine but i'm not arguing,i really dislike kansas! But for now the AE's are about ready and am looking to smoke off the open class next weekend..woohoo
Sorry to see you go my friend. You've been like a brother for many years. With R/C racing getting so angry maybe you leaving will finally put the nail in the coffin for me as well with r/c cars. As im sure from reading these post you can see everyone for whatever reason is pissed at someone.

Good luck on your adventures and hopefully you will find what your missing.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Not pissed at anybody, in fact a big old bear hug is coming your way the next time a see you. Just tired of Topeka tracks being compared to KC, and hearing how kc does it works best for everybody. And a lot of that probably came from how I misread your post (gotta love the internet). As I already stated, I know YOU meant no disrespect towards anybody.

Dustin I believe is gonna put the correct rules in place and run Jakes with a lot of professionalism
Old 07-19-2012, 02:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bus
...please point out to me where I say how awesome FL's track is....
BAM!

seriously - Don't take offense, just don't post this kind of stuff around here. You want to throw in your vote on the rules rules, cool. The more input in the process the better. That way, everyone has their vote counted! You want to tell people about what your local track is on another tracks thread, by saying it is the "... finest racing and closest racing around." well, maybe you can edit that to say that the same exists at Jakes, cause the best race I have had is at Jakes, or just don't post it at all.

Help, don't hurt man.

Deal?

Moving along....
Old 07-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Bus
Tech Master

I said it one time. And this? sigh.....whatever moving on
Old 07-19-2012, 03:07 PM
Bus
Tech Master

Originally Posted by sparkwraps
BAM!

seriously - Don't take offense, just don't post this kind of stuff around here. You want to throw in your vote on the rules rules, cool. The more input in the process the better. That way, everyone has their vote counted! You want to tell people about what your local track is on another tracks thread, by saying it is the "... finest racing and closest racing around." well, maybe you can edit that to say that the same exists at Jakes, cause the best race I have had is at Jakes, or just don't post it at all.

Help, don't hurt man.

Deal?

Moving along....
Proof is in the pudding!

I was the first to comment on how great Jakes trophy race was! Never said an un kind word to anyone and paid full price on many occasions having to leaving early for obvious reasons supporting Topeka's tracks.

And I get all this

Like you said moving along....
Old 07-19-2012, 03:16 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by sparkwraps
BAM!

Help, don't hurt man.

Deal?

Moving along....
Dam, i guess that horse wasn't dead enough...just had to kick it one more time huh?
Old 07-19-2012, 03:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Dam, i guess that horse wasn't dead enough...just had to kick it one more time huh?
Haha - it is past dead! He keeps kicking it!

Like I said, lets focus on getting Jakes going cause me and the boy want to do some racing there this winter!
Old 07-19-2012, 03:26 PM
Tech Adept

I can kick this SOB till the cows come home so bring it!!!! Can't even come on here and talk about some dam racing cause all you guys want to do is wine and bitch! Tired of it,for the most part bus is right. Racing has been in the mud in topeka ever since mikes closed. Most you guys bitchin are only part time racers anyway...seriously,bring some shit on! I'm ready
Old 07-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Damn its hot !!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 03:49 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Grab the popcorn...

seriously though we need to quit arguing, and get this thread back to racing/track talk...

Sooooo... how many weeks do you guys think TURBO will make it this winter?

HA HA, just kidding there Garry... you will race all season right?
Old 07-19-2012, 03:50 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Be sure you guys get your bodies you need painted to Sparkwraps so he can get you some new paint to trade this season..... before long I'm sure he will have a waiting list...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.