Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
Jake's R/C Pro-Am. Topeka's indoor offroad. >

Jake's R/C Pro-Am. Topeka's indoor offroad.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Jake's R/C Pro-Am. Topeka's indoor offroad.

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Beckwith
Yo army dude are you serius 2wd 4wd ? And on the hacking thang I have seen you do a lot of that. Sorry to point this out to yea bro !!!
giggity!...

Sounds fun. Although I won't be able to attend a 2 day race.
Good Luck with it.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Army racer stock motor does not mean traxxas brushless, that is BOX STOCK and way to fast for ROAR STOCK. Also 2wd and 4wd come on dude.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Tech Adept

Im a hack Stiffy? If I hack some one its on purpose and its usally with your hacking a@@. For some reason you don't thank I'm good enough to race with you so you thank its ok to HACK me you dumb a@@!! So yea i can see why you thank Im a hack.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:58 PM
Tech Addict

Please take this to PM guys....really....

Ben, technically it isn't a 2 day race, it will be open practice all day friday and friday evening, into early saturday.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kcpipeliner
I am going to a race in AZ that weekend and I will be leaving sat the 19th and will be gone till march 1st
Stiffler your an IDIOT, plus I think Beckwith is a clean driver.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Strand
not the same dope, dope
We gonna require testing for performance enhancing drugs on all tucks now?
Old 01-30-2011, 08:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by rc10t4ft
Army racer stock motor does not mean traxxas brushless, that is BOX STOCK and way to fast for ROAR STOCK. Also 2wd and 4wd come on dude.
1st off that's the reason i turned my throttle down to 50% 2nd why the F*** didn't anyone say anything when i started running up there if it was such a problem? Id like to see someone come up to me at the track and say something with the same amount of attitude as its being said from behind a computer screen. If there was such a dam problem with me running before it should have been brought of a little bit sooner don't ya think?
Old 01-30-2011, 08:43 PM
Tech Master

Well..just undo your front drive shafts haha...We dont need any attitude at the track. Thats why piperliner dont race there. But reality no other track would allow it..we are laid back to a certain point at our track..More racers we have the funner it is...maybe itd be time to try a 2wd Corr out for racing...and leave the 4x4 for bashing? Just a thought
Old 01-30-2011, 08:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Army Racer
1st off that's the reason i turned my throttle down to 50% 2nd why the F*** didn't anyone say anything when i started running up there if it was such a problem? Id like to see someone come up to me at the track and say something with the same amount of attitude as its being said from behind a computer screen. If there was such a dam problem with me running before it should have been brought of a little bit sooner don't ya think?
I havent ever said anything to you about it because i dont race corr, just because of that, i can't handle the corr drama. I dont race it so it doesnt bother me, im speaking for the people it does bother and wont say anything.

Any whoo im gunna drop the subject.

Last edited by Lurcho; 01-30-2011 at 09:04 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by AleXXX-CR
Well..just undo your front drive shafts haha...We dont need any attitude at the track. Thats why piperliner dont race there. But reality no other track would allow it..we are laid back to a certain point at our track..More racers we have the funner it is...maybe itd be time to try a 2wd Corr out for racing...and leave the 4x4 for bashing? Just a thought
Actually i tried that.lol it didn't work out so well with the extra weight in the front of the truck. And actually Ive been wanting one of those new Losi XXXsc (or whatever there called) but cash is a bit tight right now so all i have to race is the 4x4, actually out of the 10 RCs i have at the moment the slash 4x4 is the only one that runs. (burned up a couple servos had to rob the one out of the txt.lol) I can see if they stuck me in the mod class but open? I'm not nearly capable enough to run with the big boys.

I know ill just park the slash 4x4 and run my Brushless TXT in the novice class. Now that i think of it that actually sounds pretty fun.lol
Old 01-30-2011, 09:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (94%+)

Originally Posted by AleXXX-CR
I don't race there for a few reasons mostly because you guys are just bashers and not sure how to run races and how to put real dirt in there like everyone said to and two YES THERE IS ANOTHER TRACK THAT WOULD LET HIM RUN HIS TRUCK it is call real rc/fastlane raceway they have a 4x4 slash class and even if they didn't and he showed up they would HELP HIM so he could ran that truck and everyone would be fine but best of luck to everyone there and hope you guys can get everything turned around and yes I know you guys are getting more dirt but you will never get the silt to go away
Old 01-30-2011, 09:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

wow
Old 01-30-2011, 09:32 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Popcorn time!
Old 01-30-2011, 09:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kcpipeliner
I don't race there for a few reasons mostly because you guys are just bashers and not sure how to run races and how to put real dirt in there like everyone said to and two YES THERE IS ANOTHER TRACK THAT WOULD LET HIM RUN HIS TRUCK it is call real rc/fastlane raceway they have a 4x4 slash class and even if they didn't and he showed up they would HELP HIM so he could ran that truck and everyone would be fine but best of luck to everyone there and hope you guys can get everything turned around and yes I know you guys are getting more dirt but you will never get the silt to go away
What exactly is your motive coming to this thread and causing trouble. You don't even race here. You only race fastlane cause its the only track that you haven't been banned from. BTW, you need to change your sig line cause there is no way Mugen has sponsored someone of such low standards.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:04 AM
Tech Master

Seems you keep going further and further away to race there stuffler....is that because everyone gets so annoyed by your remarks and ban you from there facilities? and that you just have to search for a track to dis further and further away? Thats ok with me talk all the trash you want, you wont say it to my face. You always look down at your belly like your depressed this is a hobby! You act like its your life goal to nag about how your so much greater than everyone else. and call yourself a PRO!! lol Hey it may not be the perfect track, but we do our best to make it better. Its all new with a complete track change..and we did have input on fellow racers you big overgrown baby. Aint nothing perfect on the 1st try...so we arent quiting and giving up. We are still a new track and still developing the place into a better program. Hope you grow out of it there overgrown kid, jk I dont give a shit!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.