Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
Jake's R/C Pro-Am. Topeka's indoor offroad. >

Jake's R/C Pro-Am. Topeka's indoor offroad.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Jake's R/C Pro-Am. Topeka's indoor offroad.

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

I was just wondering how the points where looking so far. I know its only the second week and everything. Just wondering. Also interested in the system on how points will be accumulated.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by The Thrill
I was just wondering how the points where looking so far. I know its only the second week and everything. Just wondering. Also interested in the system on how points will be accumulated.
1st 100 pts
2nd 99 pts
3rd 98 pts
ect

1 pt for tq

it takes a day or to to get the point fiquered.
hope that helps
Old 11-09-2009, 03:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I had a lot of fun as well!! Track was cool, a little bumpy but I'm down here right now getting ready to tamp it some more, it should be smoother for tomorow and the saturdays to come. I do agree on the marshalling issues. I am going to talk to darrin about making the marshalling announcements. If someone doesn't marshal when it is their turn and it's not excused i will have him dock points., It is bull when they think they are to good to marshal! It is part of racing, Also, i have been trying to work with the kids as much as i can on giving them tips and lessons on marshalling. If they are going to be so eager to do the job of others then at least they should be schooled on how to marshal the best they can. Like squating down as much as they can to create the smallest blind spot, being aware of the on coming traffic so not to step on or get in the way of other cars, putting the marshalled car out of the way of oncoming traffic when being flipped over, helping the car get in the right lane, etc. etc. I might even have a day dedicated for giving marshal lessons, or printing out marshalling rules and tips and have them to give out at a race so they can have someone read them to them at home or they can read them for themselves? What ever it takes to keep them on top of their game. I have read alot to things about marshalling that will help ever racers my age! Blah blah blah, i will see you all tomorow or saturday. Don't forget to spread the word about the track and our races, AND also about the Tattoo shop up front called Absolute tattoo! Thankyou again! Jacob Schell, aka Jake the snake
Old 11-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Tech Adept

I agree there should be points tak'in away if you don't corner. That's part of racing. We need to have a drivers meeting each night before the races start.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Tech Regular

Also, there was a tire and a Lipo battery pack that was reported misplaced or missing this weekend, so if anybody happens to notice a rear slick tire and or a lipo battery that was picked up on accident let me know ASAP. Thankyou, Jake'sRC
Old 11-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

Had a good time Sat and the new track is super killer neato Thanks to D-Cup and Jake

Also have to agree on the drivers meeting before every race to go over the the turn marshaling and what ever else and don't start the race until we have had the drivers meeting.

I appreciate the help from the kids it is nice to see the next generation of racer out there but they should not be out there during the races especially during the 4wd or mod truck or when there is 8 buggies on the track.But practice is fine just as long as they are not horsing around like pushing one another out into the lanes
Old 11-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JaketheSnake
Also, there was a tire and a Lipo battery pack that was reported misplaced or missing this weekend, so if anybody happens to notice a rear slick tire and or a lipo battery that was picked up on accident let me know ASAP. Thankyou, Jake'sRC
Alright, so the battery turned up in another friends hands! Awesome save, thanks for lookin guys!
Old 11-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Tech Regular

Man,,,, so its takin a while, but its gettin smoother and smoother, You should definetly like it better tomorow! So is it suppose to rain tomorow??
Old 11-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JaketheSnake
I found my Lipo battery what a relief. Dave grabbed it by mistake.....Still missing a tire but no biggy on that one just glad I got my lipo back. Thanks Jake for following up.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Tech Addict

i'll be in tomorrow!!! 4wd BRAAAHHHAPPP out!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:06 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

i'll be there this saturday for some racing. what time do the doors open?
Old 11-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by touringdriver
i'll be there this saturday for some racing. what time do the doors open?
I think you are banned
Old 11-10-2009, 01:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

I must say ole Jake "The Snake" must have been hard at work last night. I went down today for some practice with the newly installed 17.5 Novak and the Track is awesome!! All the marbles are gone and its really tacky.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Indoor rain helps!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Tech Adept

will there be racing on sat. nite 11/28 if so what time do the doors open

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.