Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree13Likes

RCLAB 7even Cars.

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2001, 10:14 AM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Congrats 7Even Racer

That is awesome buddy. Thanks for the kind words too. These cars are awesome.

Cmotif <><
Old 11-11-2001, 12:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

hey team xtream! how was the outing tonight.

rcspeedo.........how was it? how were the entries tonight.
Old 11-11-2001, 10:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Jzone,

Everyone was not the same.You did not show up and Monsoon too..... bad boys....It's ok no worry.I had problems with boards,bearings ceasing up,sway bar set ups and getting rear ended like nobody business.Did got to the A main in mod.Too bad for Tc3s...caused him a bunch of replacement parts.I went on finishing my heat...but not the main As for the Boys,Mytxx..he did fine.Just need a little more set up with that steering of yours... and rear end seems to be bounching on power at the straight ...could be the new power from the zapped Mod...hee!!hee!!.Too bad Jzone was not there to try the stock...Hint!!hint!!Same as Monsoon.....Maybe next melleinium will see you out. .Rcspeedo,great to see first time out.Speed is not your problem....learn the car You had it running good.Just got to stay of those boards.And remember on power has lots of steering.....use it to your advantage.At least you are not breaking major parts.Just turnbuckles. Got to get together and make sure your car is built right. alot of tips you may want to use.

7even Racer,
Congrats on your turn out.On our side we have the triple xs and tc3 breaking in mod.Guys were running on rubber tires with 8 and less turn motors.Amazing how 7even cars can handle the toughest competetion.Keep up the good work.Remember to have fun.

Comtif,

Looks like you have spend a few hours on the car .Keep up the fine job of tuning it.I'm sure one of us here will be up on the top 5 in the A main consistently soon.we'll be going to a big club race in 2 weeks.Got to tear the car down again to check those darn carpet fuss that drags the car down.I c you are running your car ful time 4x4.It's great for tight tracks.Braking is used anyways.But if more speed needed, the frt oneways would be a wise . investment.Until then have fun Cheers

Chrisman
Old 11-11-2001, 04:28 PM
Tech Rookie

thanks for the kind words guys,

well, my question is what is a good body for indoor, i was considering a volvo S80 are they any good???als0 what is a good setup for a smooth track with foam tires, i am running a stock Matrix motor and a 24 tooth pinion and the stock shocks and springs, also could you include if i need a different pinion, i will be posting pics soon, whats a good web site to host pics for free?? thanks for all the info
Old 11-11-2001, 11:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

chrisman......thanx for the feedback on the race on sat.

i'm geerin up for the big trophy race on the 23rd.....i'm defininitlly gonna make it out to this one.

later
Old 11-12-2001, 09:49 AM
Tech Elite

Hey Jzone,

Good to see you back..hee!!hee!!...wonder where's Monsoon???? So we getting new bodies??.
7even racer mention of the s80 volvo..heem...thats a good lookin body too.We got to get the bodies before the race.Which ones??>..

7even racer,
Running on carpet with foams......heem.Most of us runs rubbers here.Try the set ups from the RCLAB main page and use them as only a guide.You may never know,it might gives u too much bite.Our cars are running on the edge of traction rolling.Just like foams when traction compound applied too much.If it's a smooth track go heavier oil damping.Heem free web hosting.....nothin right now.Anybody??........

This 6.0 ver 2 is very stiff.The new chassis has more lamination than the old chassis.Tried using sway bars,not recommended.It runs best without them.Otherwise everything else are straight forward.Gearing be something to work on later.

Cchrisman
Old 11-12-2001, 12:55 PM
Tech Adept

if i were to put the 6.0 arms on the 5.2ttt what gains would i see, and would the conversion be straight forward?
Old 11-12-2001, 09:09 PM
Tech Regular

The 7evens competeing in the Trophy race this weekend?
Old 11-12-2001, 11:37 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Shockwave,

Yes,the 7even guys be out there for sure .. stock,sportsman stock,and mod...we got it all covered.
How abt Yooou.Coming out?.

Type S,

Longer suspension arms makes it more stable overall.Conversion to longer arms not a problem at all.Not many racer does the conversion.IF it's a 5.2ttt suspension used,they keep it that way.#1 is cheap to replace just ball cup ends versus arms or c hubs.But with the proper set ups,it preform as good as the longer arms.Just preferences.Longer arms are good with the high density material.It comes standard on the 5.2ttt.I have pics for you to compare if you need them.Let me know.

Chrisman
Old 11-13-2001, 01:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

hey chrisman.....i'll go for the s80 volvo but i haven't seen it yet. who makes the body?

rcspeedo......just seen the results from the sat race. what happened to TQ.or were you just givin the rest of the guys a chance at top honors. oh well, just get ready for the next event.no harm done to your points.

we should all get together befor next wk.

let me know
Old 11-13-2001, 07:42 PM
Tech Regular

Need a ride out.
Old 11-13-2001, 09:05 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Shockwave,
I guess we can always arrange a ride out.Let us know.

Hey Jzone,
I beleive the protoform made the volvo s80.Whats Mytxx getting?..

Hey Rcspeedo,
Call me.....

Hey Monsoon,
Time to get ready .....u got ur packs assembled yet?..

Chrisman
Old 11-13-2001, 09:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

chrisman.. no not yet, i just got my wheel extension for my mars.... i tore the car apart on monday for inspection...hey wat tires r u using on ur carbon wheels? ofna or ho bao tires?... need tires ..
Old 11-13-2001, 10:34 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Monsoon,

Tires...heem..... I tried Sorex 36 and 40,they work well.The Ho Bao K1 and G1 works well too.The blk package ones are the ones to get.The blue package ones for hyper 7,does label the same but they are different from the blk packaged ones...beware..I warned you.........

Chrisman
Old 11-14-2001, 03:49 PM
Tech Regular

Sure. I don't think I will race but I may come and check out the racing meat the newbies to racing...and maybe do a lil driftin during break

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.