Search
Like Tree5Likes

SC10 4x4 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1Fastpede
yes I'm in love with the 3ds. How did you place this weekend?
Ugggh 7nth in the b.... this was an eye opener for me. I have neveer been on a 1/10 track, nor have I had to do so much setup change. i am used to big lanes for much easyer passin, and and also not used to getting punted by other drivers. It wasnt untill the main when I finally got some steering out of my truck. i will be ready for the short course showdown though. I am super impressed with the track though and want a 1/10th indoor track in houston badly!!!!!! I also spent a majority of my time trying to dial in my 1/10 buggy(needed a complet setup change, and was working on dialing in some new dual stage pistons from marcus for the SCTE) Tell ya what, if i were to be racing on a track like that i would deffinatly choose the sc10 4x4 over the losi.

How did you do?
Old 04-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by symmetricon

I dont pretend that i could walk into a track on the west coast and own, so i sugest we drop the delusions of gradure Wild... (I know your playin) I have seen videos of you driving anyways
Lose almost every club race with my B4 , not due to the car & you will never find me blame my B4 losing just due to my lack of skill's & experience ....

In fact , all that losing has made me work harder , practice more than most ...

This is the metal I am made of ....

As a result ?
Made the top ten Mod bug in the N/w ECT for the last 6 years ....

Beat that one with your "delusions" with my ability's....

Last edited by Wild Cherry; 04-16-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
Lose almost every club race with my B4 , not due to the car & you will never me blame my B4 losing just due to my lack of skill's & experience ....

In fact , all that losing has made me work harder , practice more than most ...

This is the metal I am made of ....

As a result ?
Made the top ten Mod bug in the N/w ECT for the last 6 years ....

Beat that one with your "delusions" with my ability's....
Sweet for you, after racing the same place for years i would hope you get better... and mod buggy isnt 4wd sc. but lets not make this thread about how awesome you are
Old 04-16-2012, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Lets see of a vid of you wheeling Georgey! I want to see your pink truck run. LOL

Marcus should have asked Hartsen or Kody what their setup was. Hopefully somebody asked them while creeping around in the pits.

As far as Durangos go, I know a lot of people have had problems with durability.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JEFFs SC10
Lets see of a vid of you wheeling Georgey! I want to see your pink truck run. LOL

Marcus should have asked Hartsen or Kody what their setup was. Hopefully somebody asked them while creeping around in the pits.

As far as Durangos go, I know a lot of people have had problems with durability.
Their truck were dialed!....

Durability with the durango is only an issue if you crash like a jack-hole. But the durability of the sc10 from my experiences (1/8 track) is second to none.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Tech Legend

Sweet for you, after racing the same place for years i would hope you get better... and mod buggy isnt 4wd sc. but lets not make this thread about how awesome you are
my last post with regard to your lack of respect towards my abitlity ...

BrAWWWWWW !!!!!

When I bump pass guys like you ?

enjoy yellin

BEAT IT....
Old 04-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Tech Legend

Marcus should have asked Hartsen or Kody what their setup was.

I want to see too ....

Both Kodys & Hartsen set-ups already posted on www.rc10.com ...
Old 04-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
my last post with regard to your lack of respect towards my abitlity ...

BrAWWWWWW !!!!!

When I bump pass guys like you ?

enjoy yellin

BEAT IT....
Ouch, I am hurt, you win Indoor 2wd is nothing like 4wd sct on a 1/8 outdoor track... fyi
Old 04-16-2012, 03:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default slipper adjustment with MTK basket and garodiscs

I'm running the MTK slipper basket with 3 garodiscs. I'm having a little trouble finding the sweet spot on the adjustment for indoor wet clay. I have been running currently with 1 thread showing on the inside of the nut. high bite track where most guys run slicks of a very small pin. Any thoughts? I have no issues on outdoor tracks.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Resqnu
I'm running the MTK slipper basket with 3 garodiscs. I'm having a little trouble finding the sweet spot on the adjustment for indoor wet clay. I have been running currently with 1 thread showing on the inside of the nut. high bite track where most guys run slicks of a very small pin. Any thoughts? I have no issues on outdoor tracks.
have you tried the stock slipper assemblywith the garodiscs?
Old 04-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Ugggh 7nth in the b.... this was an eye opener for me. I have neveer been on a 1/10 track, nor have I had to do so much setup change. i am used to big lanes for much easyer passin, and and also not used to getting punted by other drivers. It wasnt untill the main when I finally got some steering out of my truck. i will be ready for the short course showdown though. I am super impressed with the track though and want a 1/10th indoor track in houston badly!!!!!! I also spent a majority of my time trying to dial in my 1/10 buggy(needed a complet setup change, and was working on dialing in some new dual stage pistons from marcus for the SCTE) Tell ya what, if i were to be racing on a track like that i would deffinatly choose the sc10 4x4 over the losi.

How did you do?

I love the track too. but that track is one reason my 4x4 has sat on the shelf. its so tight you get punted by less skilled drivers in each corner. I placed 3rd in pro 2 stock A-main. I even got takin out in A3 of that class.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

So finally had some time with my SC10 4x4. Placed 2nd in the A Main. For the most part it is stock kit setup with the addition of swaybars front and rear. I also installed the FT upgrade kit but not the saddle pack stuff (don't have saddle packs). Also running +3mm wheels. The truck was pretty good, but it did have an issue with mule kicking the back end into the air off most of the jumps. I think the shock oil needs changed, but not sure whether to change the front or the rear for this issue. I also am not sure what weight oil is even in there from the box anyhow. So any help would be great there. You wouldn't believe the number of times I crashed to this, lol.

Also, anyone have much luck with the dual stage shock pistons? That sounds like one of the greatest ideas that has come to rc in a long time!
Old 04-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

there set up is nothing special, there driving is..
Old 04-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 1Fastpede
I love the track too. but that track is one reason my 4x4 has sat on the shelf. its so tight you get punted by less skilled drivers in each corner. I placed 3rd in pro 2 stock A-main. I even got takin out in A3 of that class.
Nice work! my dex 210 only finished 1 out of the 3 heat( kept popping the ballcups, just purchased the lunsford HD kit for it). The track will help develop some skill... I look forward to comming to Dallas again.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default JConcepts Spring Indoor Nats setup

Kody

http://www.teamassociated.com/pdf/ca..._JC_Spring.pdf

Steven

http://www.teamassociated.com/pdf/ca..._JC_Spring.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.