Wiki Posts
Search

Moving to Fort Carson

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Moving to Fort Carson

well you proably get this a lot, but im in the military and ill be moving to Ft Carson when i get done with this deployment. Now im wondering is there any place to race 1/8 scale truggys? i really want to join that class and i plan to spend a lot of money when i get back, and i want to make sure that there is places to race at. Also Are there a lot of hobby shops around there? Im just happy that i can finaly bein the states after 6 years of Germany!!! but thanks guys and im glad a friedns showed me this site looks well orginized.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default RACING

Originally Posted by Beenbreto
well you proably get this a lot, but im in the military and ill be moving to Ft Carson when i get done with this deployment. Now im wondering is there any place to race 1/8 scale truggys? i really want to join that class and i plan to spend a lot of money when i get back, and i want to make sure that there is places to race at. Also Are there a lot of hobby shops around there? Im just happy that i can finaly bein the states after 6 years of Germany!!! but thanks guys and im glad a friedns showed me this site looks well orginized.
rockymtnxrcracing.com check out this web site
Old 01-05-2010, 09:15 PM
Tech Master

Or maybe try colorado fast track, they are having the 1/8th scale offroad nationals for 2010. The track is located about 8-10 miles east of town nice track talk to Davey a real guy.

Russ Horton
Old 01-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

im not sure of up near ft carson........but we have a ton of truggy racing in the warmer months in the denver area.........cruise over to the denver rc forum.....we all talk alot of ish but its a good group...........im on their too same sn
Old 01-06-2010, 06:44 AM
Tech Regular

Nice im like this already! Yeah I plan to get into truggy racing I had a buggy and truggy and IMO I think truggy is better. I know it cost more but id rather have someting more controllable. If i buy a losi truggy will most hobby shops have parts on hand? Thanks again everyone!
Old 01-06-2010, 06:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

most all cary parts, or easy to get
Old 01-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Beenbreto
Nice im like this already! Yeah I plan to get into truggy racing I had a buggy and truggy and IMO I think truggy is better. I know it cost more but id rather have someting more controllable. If i buy a losi truggy will most hobby shops have parts on hand? Thanks again everyone!
Well it's very probable that racers will have spares at the track (I run a LOSI also). Not very familiar with hobbyshops in Colorado Springs?
Old 01-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Lots of truggy bashin in Colorado, your gona have to get used to a lot of $h!t talkin tho. Playin with toy cars and makin fun of eachother goes together great around here!!! Ask ballhugger.. he's been mad at all of us a few times.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:06 AM
Tech Addict

bwahahahaha....... i cant say thats not true....i take it better in stride these days lol..........hey peralta........ever ditch that gay a$$ haircut and get something more manly?
Old 01-06-2010, 09:04 AM
Tech Regular

LOL Nice I like this place already!! Oh belive me I can take a lot of $hit talking, but I can give it alot better. Im in the Army thats all we do, LOL. Do you guys all meet up at a certain spot and race my kind of peeps!
Old 01-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Tech Addict

well nitro doesnt start for a couple months yet.........
Old 01-06-2010, 10:38 AM
Tech Regular

A couple of more months? Thats cool ill be there in Aug and the crap taling will begin lol
Old 01-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Tech Master

Check out denver R/C plenty of smack talk over there...............And plenty of other helpful tidbits