Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Canadian R/C Scene
Radio Operated Cars of Kelowna  (R.O.C.K Racing) >

Radio Operated Cars of Kelowna (R.O.C.K Racing)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radio Operated Cars of Kelowna (R.O.C.K Racing)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Old 09-23-2014, 09:41 AM
Tech Adept

Yup I had sc last all day thinking it would put it last in the mains, but it changed the order a little bit. And I scanned the results but apparently it's too big to post so I will work on it more tonight. Just a couple small issues here, eventually I will get then up every Sunday night!
Old 09-23-2014, 06:29 PM
Tech Adept

Here we go. Sorry for the delay, ill figure out how to post directly soon
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Scanned Image 1.pdf (478.8 KB, 109 views)
File Type: pdf
Scanned Image 2.pdf (252.9 KB, 102 views)
Old 09-23-2014, 06:46 PM
Tech Adept

Ya next time I'm driving Steve's buggy lol! Good run Gert!
Old 09-23-2014, 06:53 PM
Tech Adept

One positive thing I do want to say about this season:

Thanks to Dustin and Jason from kamloops, and Matlo and Martin from Kelowna! Almost every time I race with these guys I pick something up, driving tip, set up tip or whatever and i get a little better or a more reliable car.

You guys are a huge part of what's good about RC and I'm excited to be in a position to pass some of that on to our newest racers.

So race on!! One day I'll Actually beat u!
Old 09-26-2014, 06:36 AM
Tech Adept

This weekend is the last weekend of racing on the dirt!! There was a bbq on the schedule that was planned before i took over. Feel free to bring a bbq. I will not be doing anything for it this year. I was hoping to have elk smokies for all, but i wasn't able to find an elk. So come on out and lets make some dirt fly!!!

Also because the will be a lull in the onroad starting, we have the possibility to mabe run one more day on the dirt. We talk about it on sunday!
Old 09-27-2014, 11:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I would love to race Oct 5.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Last day was a lot of fun. Thanks to the thin showing the day went by pretty quick. I finally managed to take tom in SC in the a-main, got my butt horribly kicked in that finale though. I took the table top like I always do, but it's like a sudden gust of FU* blew my truck over and I landed on my lid. At least I managed to wiggle my truck about 12' into the way of all the traffic! Another special thanks for the tailgate BBQ during lunch, that was good treat, and Greg for finding a 4mm set screw to fix my truck

Hopefully Dylan gets the copter video up on youtube soon, it should prove amusing.
Old 09-29-2014, 03:47 PM
Tech Initiate

Sunday was fun, even though there was a small turnout. The racing was great, and once again my slash was turned into a (Veloci)Raptor! That dash for cash was crazy though, too!
Old 09-29-2014, 09:04 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks for everyone that came out this year! Please for any other information go to my new thread in the same section here, entitled Kelowna Dirt!