Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2Likes

NSW Central Coast club

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 10:16 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bumpy76
OK guys, another update. We have had to create a new facebook page, please search for CCORRCC or Central Coast Off Road RC Club.

We have secured a nice parcel of privately owned land, with a lot of dirt etc, to lay the base of a track, we are a bit excited, and hope to get many members involved and help get this all built, we are starting small, but thinking big.

Awesome news guys. I'm sure a few of us Sydney drivers would be happy to come up and help you out.
Old 11-26-2016, 10:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks Chris. We hope to build one of the best tracks in the country, we have big plans
Old 11-27-2016, 01:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bumpy76
Thanks Chris. We hope to build one of the best tracks in the country, we have big plans
Great. Keep us informed as when you want the help.. Looks like there are many supporters which is good news.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:28 PM
Tech Addict

If I may put in a suggestion, looking at the (so far ) planned track layout, we need to have islands in between the tracks for marshaling. I know that is not the final track layout as you are open to suggestions at this time, but just something to think about.

Last edited by Wheel Nut; 12-10-2016 at 09:07 PM. Reason: .
Old 11-30-2020, 09:14 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi, anyone know what happened to this? There are a few of us keen to try again
TOYTUGBOAT94 likes this.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Tech Addict

One of the organizers fell sick, from what I remember, so it didn,t go ahead. Anyway I would be interested Patrase if a new club is formed on the Central Coast.
TOYTUGBOAT94 likes this.

Last edited by Wheel Nut; 12-01-2020 at 11:30 PM. Reason: fell
Old 12-02-2020, 11:06 AM
Tech Initiate

There a few of us trying, we have contacted council but also looking at alternatives, if you are on FB join the RC Central Coast group and message me Richard Bull
Old 12-02-2020, 07:11 PM
Tech Addict

I'm not on Face Book Richard but will have a look at the FB page. We have spoken to each other before at the St Ives Vintage meeting in 2017. I gave you some washers or nuts for your Schumacher on the day if you can remember. I will send a PM on here later.
Old 01-23-2021, 04:36 PM
Tech Rookie

The original idea for the club, has unfortunately gone. There was a private parcel of land for the track to be built, but I ended up getting quite sick, and had to pull out of anything to do with it. Had to sell off all my rc stuff, and have since left the Central Coast. I hope that there is a new venture trying to start something. Everytime we approached the council, they wouldn't give us the time of day, would never return phone calls, wouldn't arrange meetings etc, so we were trying to do it on our own.Sorry for very delayed reply guys, certainly wasn't my intention to leave it this long, and to leave people up in the air as to the future of the track and club. I really hope something gets going, because there are a lot of people on the coast travelling just to have a race somewhere.
Old 03-18-2021, 04:22 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi Coasties, although we aren't making much progress with an off road track we do have some news. A bunch of us are meeting for a bit of fun. On road using 1/10 F1 cars, 21.5 brushless motors. We don't race, just pace. Usually on Sunday afternoons at 4pm on racecourse road near the tennis courts and band hall in the new car park. PM me (using the email function) or join the RC Central Coast facebook page and you can ask there.
Old 02-22-2023, 10:43 PM
Tech Rookie

I know this is an old thread. But on the chance someone finds this. The club mentioned originally here did not get off the ground. However we now do have a club that is very much running since Aug 2022. We have a proposed location for off-road from council and we are near to launching a fund raising to build. We are called Central Coast Remote Control Club or CCRCC and you can contact us via our website. www .CCRCC .Com .au (remove the spaces, url posting rules...)
Old 02-24-2023, 01:27 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Anthony24
I know this is an old thread. But on the chance someone finds this. The club mentioned originally here did not get off the ground. However we now do have a club that is very much running since Aug 2022. We have a proposed location for off-road from council and we are near to launching a fund raising to build. We are called Central Coast Remote Control Club or CCRCC and you can contact us via our website. www .CCRCC .Com .au (remove the spaces, url posting rules...)

You guys looking at a potential on road site too?