Community
Wiki Posts
Search

W.A offroad racing

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Get your entries in for Wednesday night offroad racing this week at WCMRC Bayswater www.wcmrc.asn.au.

See you there!
Old 02-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi all

The next club day at Carine will be on Sunday 24th of Feb. Practice laps from 9 am with racing starting at 10am , there will be 2 x qualy and 3 or 4 x finals , all types of electric rc welcome including novice class and vintage / re re. Hot dogs for lunch and icy cold drinks all day plus a few refreshments to wash down the dust after pack up, entry to Pennistone park via Aldis street Greenwood .Memberships for 2013 will be available on the day and remains at $50 for adults (includes 1 junior under your supervision up to 16yo) for the year.Hope to see you there . Transponders are available for loan.

Thanks

CRCCC
Old 02-20-2013, 01:06 AM
Tech Adept

2013 Carine Bombshell Classic March 24th
The first big race meet of the year the Bombshell classic is on again at the Carine track on Sunday the 24th of March from 9am . Perpetual trophies up for grabs for Corr truck 2wd , Truggy and MODIFIED truck ( run blinky if you wish but this race has and will always be for Modified trucks and there are no motor limits ) with medallions for 2wd , 4wd buggy , novice ,4wd Corr and 1/8th ebuggy.

We have had a lot of interest in a Tamiya originals and re/release class using brushed kit motors and speedies and plan to run this class for a bit of fun . Format TBA .

Cold drinks available all day and hot dogs for lunch.

Gates open at 8:30 with racing from 10am . Entry to Penistone Park via Aldis Street Greenwood on race day.

Please email your name , classes and PT#s to [email protected] if you wish to attend.

Thanks
CRCCC
Old 02-25-2013, 03:33 PM
Tech Master

Get your online entries in for Wednesday the 27th at WCMRC. 2wd and 4wd EP 1/10th buggies and short course welcome! www.wcmrc.asn.au
Old 03-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi I live in clarkson, where and when is the best place, closest place to race/watchup this way??

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails  W.A offroad racing-image.jpg  
Old 03-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey spittoon! What was the site you got your stuff from??
Old 03-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Tigerpetrol
Hi I live in clarkson, where and when is the best place, closest place to race/watchup this way??

Thanks
Carine RC Club would be the closest place to race all types of electric RC. Track is located on Penistone park Greenwood and racing is on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. The Bomshell Classic is the the next event on the 24th of March . Membership is $50 for the year . For more info email [email protected]
Old 03-18-2013, 03:26 PM
YAH
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)
Default Link to thread for a fully hopped-up 1/10 mini for sale

Hi guys,

here is a link to the sale of one of my fully hopped-up 1/10th minis in case someone likes to cross to the dark side and start on-road mini racing:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...esc-motor.html
Old 04-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Tech Master

Racing tonight (12/04) at WCMRC is cancelled due to the weather.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:02 AM
Tech Adept

Hi all

The next club day will be on Sunday 28th of April. Practice laps from 9 am with racing starting at 10am sharp as we need to finish around 1pm, there will be 1 x qualy 3 x finals , all types of electric rc welcome including novice class. Hot dogs for lunch and cold drinks , snacks available , entry to Pennistone park via Aldis street Greenwood . Transponders are available for loan.

The Perth Tamiya Club will be holding a get together at the track from 1pm so if you have any vintage or re release cars bring them along and run some laps .

Please reply with your name , classes and pt# if you have one as well as any special needs you may have if you intend to race as this makes it easier and faster to get going on race day .

Thanks

CRCCC
Old 05-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Tech Adept

Hi all

The next club day will be held on Sunday 26th of May. Practice laps AFTER you nominate from 9 am with racing starting at 10am , there will be the usual 2 x qualy 3 or 4 x finals BBQ hot dogs for lunch , ALL types of electric rc welcome including novice class. Entry to Pennistone park via Aldis street Greenwood . Reply to this post with your entry details or email [email protected] .

Hope to see you there .

Thanks

CRCCC
Old 06-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Tech Adept

Carine Club Day

Hi all

The next club day will be held on Sunday 9th of June. Practice laps AFTER you nominate from 9 am with racing starting at 10am , there will be the usual 2 x qualy 3 or 4 x finals BBQ hot dogs for lunch , ALL types of electric rc welcome including novice class. Entry to Pennistone park via Aldis street Greenwood . Reply to this post with your entry details or email [email protected] if you wish to race.

Hope to see you there .

Thanks

CRCCC
Old 06-01-2013, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Default WCMRC Flash Race meet - Mon 3rd June

Short notice but I'm opening WCMRC up tomorrow on Monday 3rd June for a race meeting from 1pm through to 6:30pm. Gates open at 12pm for a 1pm start.

We missed all our races this week due to rain so lets get some track time in.

Post here if you're interested and please let anyone know that might not be reading the forums.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:27 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Afternoon all..

I have not raced RC since both the Bunbury onroad and the offroad tracks closed down within months of each other probably 18 months ago.

I just today have been offered a plot of land in Collie at the BMX track to build an RC Off Road track. Our Collie Shire is much more forth coming in assisting us with our venture.

Was hoping, due to not actually running a club before, if there would be anyone interested in me contacting to discuss what the requirements are about building a club and a track that is at a state meeting level.

At the moment I have in my possession all of the Bunbury Onroad equipment including timing gear, computers, and all the lights from the onroad track.
I am also currently trying to get into contact with the Sucklings (ran the Bunbury Offroad) to discuss interest in building a new track and/or assistance.

I know we are a long way from Perth and wouldn't expect any members to join us, but thought you guys would be keen to see another club get up and running.

The venue I am looking at has 3 phase power, running water, canteen facilities, toilet facilities and a good sized pit area that is under cover.

The Collie BMX club is interested in giving us land, and even interested in joining in on the racing (just showed em my cars and the young blokes showed a great amount of interest)

The primary information i need is mainly relating to how to build the track itself, and after seeing and racing on your track before, I am sure there is some first hand information that could be shared. The key here is i want it to be an affiliated club and run at a state level of professionalism and build quality.

Here's to hoping.. Cheers
Old 11-13-2014, 02:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stangas
Afternoon all..

I have not raced RC since both the Bunbury onroad and the offroad tracks closed down within months of each other probably 18 months ago.

I just today have been offered a plot of land in Collie at the BMX track to build an RC Off Road track. Our Collie Shire is much more forth coming in assisting us with our venture.

Was hoping, due to not actually running a club before, if there would be anyone interested in me contacting to discuss what the requirements are about building a club and a track that is at a state meeting level.

At the moment I have in my possession all of the Bunbury Onroad equipment including timing gear, computers, and all the lights from the onroad track.
I am also currently trying to get into contact with the Sucklings (ran the Bunbury Offroad) to discuss interest in building a new track and/or assistance.

I know we are a long way from Perth and wouldn't expect any members to join us, but thought you guys would be keen to see another club get up and running.

The venue I am looking at has 3 phase power, running water, canteen facilities, toilet facilities and a good sized pit area that is under cover.

The Collie BMX club is interested in giving us land, and even interested in joining in on the racing (just showed em my cars and the young blokes showed a great amount of interest)

The primary information i need is mainly relating to how to build the track itself, and after seeing and racing on your track before, I am sure there is some first hand information that could be shared. The key here is i want it to be an affiliated club and run at a state level of professionalism and build quality.

Here's to hoping.. Cheers
Drop me a pm mate with your contact details
Cheers
Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.