Search

If you have a dry sense of humor read this thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 08:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default If you have a dry sense of humor read this thread

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.p...6&page=1&pp=30

I was not intending to be mean in any way, I just have never seen someone attempting to sell an item in this manner before............
Old 11-26-2005, 09:36 AM
Tech Adept

Angry

He is right people, anyone who has a dry sense of humor can read THIS thread.

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=91830

That's right, it is the one you are viewing right now.

Jeff, I dont see the reason why you must $hit on somebody's selling thread.

BTW, Congrats on your FOCARS title. But man, you just have to support this title by acting like a pro. Have you ever seen anything like this $hit you put on my friend's thread being written from say, Matt Francis or Todd Hodge????

Get serious man and apologise.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:49 AM
Tech Master

Hey Relax,

If anything it may actually draw some attention to it and sell the car. After all that is his goal, furthermore there was no malice so no apology needed. Unfortunately, I am not the only one that was able to see the humor it it. It was not a personal attack against him, just something thought to be humorous.......and yes, I even laugh at myself often, just look at the bottom of my signature.......come on this is for fun and not at his expense...

By the way he is lucky to have a friend like you. But know I was not picking on him. Just thought it was odd that a guy trying to sell a car has a 3 page thread going........

Cheers,
Old 11-26-2005, 12:07 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

so how much is it ??
will he PM me
or shall i PM him

or just keep reading
Old 11-26-2005, 12:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aantonis
He is right people, anyone who has a dry sense of humor can read THIS thread.

http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=91830

That's right, it is the one you are viewing right now.

Jeff, I dont see the reason why you must $hit on somebody's selling thread.

BTW, Congrats on your FOCARS title. But man, you just have to support this title by acting like a pro. Have you ever seen anything like this $hit you put on my friend's thread being written from say, Matt Francis or Todd Hodge????

Get serious man and apologise.
I wouldnt get mad aantonis:
I don't think he is $h--ing on anybody.
I read the thread way before Ginsu made a comment about it and thought the same thing.
It was funny how the thread just kept going and going and going.
It was like a Seinfeld episode.
No disrespect to anybody, we just found it humorous.
I hope he sells it for what he asked for and I hope all goes well with him. It was simply humorous to some of us who thought three pages of posts would have been avoided by putting the price initially.
However, that is non of our business and he can use whatever selling method he wishes.
Again, all the best to your friend.
Happy Holidays to everybody in Greece!
Old 11-26-2005, 02:09 PM
Ike
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I want my 5 minutes back...
Old 11-26-2005, 02:47 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ginsu
http://rctech.net/forum/showthread.p...6&page=1&pp=30

I was not intending to be mean in any way, I just have never seen someone attempting to sell an item in this manner before............

That's a guy from Greece who knows "just enough English". You are a scumbag who preys on cultural differences. I think Hitler did the same thing..........
Old 11-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Phatkat
That's a guy from Greece who knows "just enough English". You are a scumbag who preys on cultural differences. I think Hitler did the same thing..........
OMG
You just equated Ginsu to a man who murdered Millions of Jews!
Man your harsh!
Re-read those posts. Perfectly written, well understood, Probably better than most of the americans posting here.
If that is "Just Enough" then I'm the Soup Nazi!
Lay off Ginsu. It was just a joke, and not even an offensive one. Mainly just an observation.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!!
Old 11-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Ginsu- I get the joke and just like the "Saturday Night Live" skit it's just not that funny. The guy is from Greece so his english isn't that good, and thats what you laugh at??? Thanks for your fantastic representation of Floridians By the way that is one sweet PRO4

Roly
Old 11-26-2005, 03:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by PaintingRoly
Ginsu- I get the joke and just like the "Saturday Night Live" skit it's just not that funny. The guy is from Greece so his english isn't that good, and thats what you laugh at??? Thanks for your fantastic representation of Floridians By the way that is one sweet PRO4

Roly
Your right, the star wars avitar is a much better representation of Florida...............Being able to read and write English I understand he is from Greece and in no way was making fun of his ability to read and write English..........and yes that is what I laugh at, are you now in charge of what I see as humorous? I didn't think so.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by scoobydo
OMG
You just equated Ginsu to a man who murdered Millions of Jews!
Man your harsh!
Re-read those posts. Perfectly written, well understood, Probably better than most of the americans posting here.
If that is "Just Enough" then I'm the Soup Nazi!
Lay off Ginsu. It was just a joke, and not even an offensive one. Mainly just an observation.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!!

Yeah, I really don't pussyfoot around. He may have found it funny-I didn't see it- but the guy from Greece is doing his best. He may be able to make many sentences, but it takes years to grasp our grammar and slang. Why else do we learn about our language every year from K-12?

Thankfully, the guy isn't ripping off anyone, and gives fast and numerous answers. Many people could take a lesson from him.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Tech Adept

Why is this even in on-road?

That is a sweet car
Old 11-26-2005, 03:17 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Ginsu
Your right, the star wars avitar is a much better representation of Florida...............Being able to read and write English I understand he is from Greece and in no way was making fun of his ability to read and write English..........and yes that is what I laugh at, are you now in charge of what I see as humorous? I didn't think so.

Think it's funny all you want, that's fine. But don't be a dick and call him out publicly. That's just a crappy thing to do.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:18 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by MikeWO
Why is this even in on-road?

That is a sweet car

Exactly. Why call him out here and not where he posted? Are you a coward?
Old 11-26-2005, 03:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Phatkat
I like the picture of your girlfriend, looks like she had a little to much to drink.
P.S. your a psycho, please dont take offense to that as I am sure I am not the first to diagnos you. Take care.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.