FK05 for sale.

Old 10-01-2005, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Unhappy FK05 for sale.

well... i really dont have any way of getting to the local onroad track this winter, so im sticking to the offroad track in my town. i am going to try and get the extra cash from my fk05 for now seeing as i wont be using it. ive run it at rc screwz 3 times since i got it and it is totally amazing. but it just isnt practical for me to run on and off road right now. if is in flawless condition, being used in stock on carpet. i rebuilt the diffs with new thrust bearings. i am looking to get $300 obo.

email [email protected] for questions.

thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails FK05 for sale.-dscf1209.jpg   FK05 for sale.-dscf1210.jpg   FK05 for sale.-dscf1211.jpg   FK05 for sale.-dscf1212.jpg  
Old 10-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dado11g
well... i really dont have any way of getting to the local onroad track this winter
Ouch, I was in your shoes last year (and still am until my friend gets back from vacation) It sucks bro....

Hope you get a lot for the XRay & good luck with your off-road racing
Old 10-01-2005, 10:29 PM
Tech Master

man, i am having a load of mixed feelings about selling it... i bought it for like $410 on the very day it was released. i built it and drove it once. then it sat all summer, and i got to drive it twice lately. but i cant get to the track as much as i have to. i really dont want to sell it, b/c i wont be able to afford a new one later and i am loosing alot of money on it. but i need money now. what to do!!!
Old 10-04-2005, 06:59 PM
Tech Master

car is no longer for sale.