Community
Wiki Posts
Search

23T motor thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2003, 11:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default 23T motor thread

i wasn't sure if there was one...and i did a search and couldn't find anything. i know ppl don't really like 23T (prolly in states it's 19, 27 and mod)

so for those who do run 23T's...lets hear some input on some great motors...i really like my mirage prism blue dot...very very nice on corners...i geared it at about 5.1 and the speed on corners and short straits were nearly as fast as nitros....i heard that the new yokomo 23T was really nice...anyone hav experience on that?
Old 07-13-2003, 12:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

i was lookin' at atlas and mirage motors....mirage has a new prism! anyone tried it? also the atlas solid and force...how are those?
Old 07-13-2003, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

hi,i'm a 23t lover...in fact,my group of 3 regulars n 2 friends always use 23t 2 race...every1 is around the same spec,so it's up 2 the driver's skill...we get a gd run time on our 3300mah batts...it's a gd cross between speed n run time...and over here in m'sia,we dun really have a BIG track for us to run...
Old 07-13-2003, 11:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

what kind of motor do you use?
Old 07-14-2003, 01:30 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by davioh
i was lookin' at atlas and mirage motors....mirage has a new prism! anyone tried it? also the atlas solid and force...how are those?
I have a pandoras box of 23T motors...I have tried them all and the new Yokomo SR and LR really kick some serious butt!!! My SR cranks out 36700rpm at 7amps at 7.2 volts on my MMS

also the new ATLAS force Pink..its Hot too .... But the one to look out for that comes out next week is the new MDX 23T from ECHO Racing....it has a com that is cut at a 60 deg angle for the slots ...so it kind of looks like a candy cane....makes some serious power from what the mags have tested.!!!!

-Dave
Old 07-14-2003, 01:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

im thinking of a new motor...cuz i think my mirage will be gone soon (i don't hav a comm lathe)...hav u tried the new mirage? it was out on june 9th says the mirage site. im a big fan of mirage
Old 07-14-2003, 01:51 AM
Tech Champion

im thinking of a new motor...cuz i think my mirage will be gone soon (i don't hav a comm lathe)...hav u tried the new mirage? it was out on june 9th says the mirage site. im a big fan of mirage
The new Mirage is not as good as the older one...it get rather hot..quick!!.... also it`s based of the new Yok...so.... your better off getting the new Yok..or getting a Mirage Psycomu..
-Dave
Old 07-14-2003, 01:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

pitty the new mirage isn't as good....is the atlas force a tourqy motor like the old mirage? i am very very very happy with my mirage...it beat my 11T mod tamiya! haha the magnets are stronger on the mirage (i think) and maybe i geared the 11t wrong
Old 07-14-2003, 01:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

i can't seem to find the yokomo motor on the yokomo site
Old 07-14-2003, 01:54 AM
Tech Champion

pitty the new mirage isn't as good....is the atlas force a tourqy motor like the old mirage? i am very very very happy with my mirage...it beat my 11T mod tamiya! haha the magnets are stronger on the mirage (i think) and maybe i geared the 11t wrong
Get the Force purple if you like torque...it`s got quite a bit...but then again the Pink has power every were and doesn`t get very hot

-Dave
Old 07-14-2003, 02:00 AM
Tech Champion

i can't seem to find the yokomo motor on the yokomo site
I take some shots of the motor later and post them up.
Old 07-14-2003, 02:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
I take some shots of the motor later and post them up.
okay thanx alot!
Old 07-14-2003, 02:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Get the Force purple if you like torque...it`s got quite a bit...but then again the Pink has power every were and doesn`t get very hot

-Dave
my mirage has given me lots of good turning....but the speed on straits wasn't very good...i geared it at about 5.1...but the strait was nitro style strait....so i guess u cant blame the motor?

the force and yokomo sound really nice...i'll see their prices and motor recommendations for my track from the shop keeper later on
Old 07-15-2003, 06:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

is it just me...or is the mirage a yokomo? it says yokomo almost everywhere!
Old 07-15-2003, 06:51 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

SR...SR...hail to the SR....this motor is MAD for a 23T....I love it!!!!

I have a pandoras box of 23T motors...I have tried them all and the new Yokomo SR and LR really kick some serious butt!!! My SR cranks out 36700rpm at 7amps at 7.2 volts on my MMS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.