Search

Project Team Kassanova 3Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default Project Team Kassanova 3Wheel

Team Kassanova 3Wheel
This is the other project that I have decided to do. Just a fun project that I have been wanting to do for awhile. I think a guy on here did a 3 wheeler with 2 wheels up front and one rear wheel. Though this seems like it would handle better , for some reason I rather do two wheels in the rear for and one wheel up front. The Basis will be a t3 rear end. I will be making a Custom Lexan chassis and front a-arm set up. The pics make it look really long so I will probaly shorten it up alittle bit. If you guys haven't noticed yet I love doing things totally different out there just for fun and try to be innovative in my designs. Yea this probaly won't handle as good as a 4 wheel t3 but will it be different and be cool ? Definatly. With this I also will make it handle as well as possible. I don't want it to handle terribly.Just another pic to help get an idea what it will look like with the wheels on.I'm thinking I will probaly put some kind of buggy body on it.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Nik
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

are you guys nuts
Old 03-03-2008, 05:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

I find it funny that you keep posting these "projects", but don't have any progress. Just an abstract idea. I also find it funny that you're charging batteries with Tamiya connectors on a boot-leg charger.
Old 03-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Right now I am at a stand still because I am waiting for the material to come to make parts. Though I am drawing up designs and such. These projects will be finished its not just some idea I have.

I just got that charger ,I haven't had time to switch the connectors.