Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 02:17 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by supermoto552
Awesome work guys, nice response, didn't expect to see so many so quick.

I see the evo and WCE's all have the blue springs, will it be benificial for me to change to these, since kyosho put them on to upgrade?
Actually I see quite a few drivers using the silver springs instead of either. However, I would suggest to you what was suggested to me and made sense. Drive the car in stock form only adjusting the shift point, engine tune, and clutch until it feels good. From that point just drive and get comfortable. When you've exceeded what the car can do for you in it's current form (your lap times won't improve) then you can begin to theorize and test areas that can improve your time. Whether it be different springs on the shocks, different oil in the shocks, different tire shores, different roll center, different camber, caster, toe adjustments etc.

I think it made sense...stay with it how it is, drive until you don't improve anymore then evaluate where you are slower than the people who race and practice with you (do not look at the pros or people in a lvl of skill above you). Then see how you can improve the car in those areas of the track where you aren't as fast as the drivers in your class. Then when you can beat them consistantly you will have found what works for your driving.

As in a real car, nobody drives the same. I have also noticed something else, sometimes you can be faster than everyone else in one part of the track (like comming from the longest straight into a sweeper) and you can use that as your passing zone, while you may be slower than everyone else in another part of the track. It may sometimes be a better idea to not adjust the car too much to help with your slower areas because it could hurt you on the spot you're better at. I think I would try to use my fastest turn or best part of the track to my advantage and simply try to protect my position and line through the parts I'm slower.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

nickiphorosn yoy have pm..
Old 03-14-2007, 11:20 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Dredd
Actually I see quite a few drivers using the silver springs instead of either. However, I would suggest to you what was suggested to me and made sense. Drive the car in stock form only adjusting the shift point, engine tune, and clutch until it feels good. From that point just drive and get comfortable. When you've exceeded what the car can do for you in it's current form (your lap times won't improve) then you can begin to theorize and test areas that can improve your time. Whether it be different springs on the shocks, different oil in the shocks, different tire shores, different roll center, different camber, caster, toe adjustments etc.

I think it made sense...stay with it how it is, drive until you don't improve anymore then evaluate where you are slower than the people who race and practice with you (do not look at the pros or people in a lvl of skill above you). Then see how you can improve the car in those areas of the track where you aren't as fast as the drivers in your class. Then when you can beat them consistantly you will have found what works for your driving.

As in a real car, nobody drives the same. I have also noticed something else, sometimes you can be faster than everyone else in one part of the track (like comming from the longest straight into a sweeper) and you can use that as your passing zone, while you may be slower than everyone else in another part of the track. It may sometimes be a better idea to not adjust the car too much to help with your slower areas because it could hurt you on the spot you're better at. I think I would try to use my fastest turn or best part of the track to my advantage and simply try to protect my position and line through the parts I'm slower.

Yes dredd, that makes complete sense actually, didn't really think of it that way, change things when the platau of skill is reached, guess i will keep things like that till i get used to it...

nickiphorosn, yes your right bud, it was from ebay...think i got a good deal?! £95? Anxicously waiting for it at the moment, will be a while though, gotta get all the way to me in UK!

Dredd, I was refering to the carbon upperdeck by the way, not the mufler stay, even though it is a rather nice one! I'm after the matte effect deck to replace that one.....by the way, excellent cleaning skills, like you say, when we spend that much on these things it seems pointless to to leave em to rot!

Keep it going guys, thread's looking great, I see the serpents are following suit! Think there should be a G4s thread too, much better having all the true racers pics seperate to the rs4's and 4-tec's.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:22 AM
Tech Apprentice

Doki...have you got any recent ones of your to throw in, last time i saw it was looking awesome as ever!

Any more mods to it?
Old 03-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Tech Adept

Yes dredd, that makes complete sense actually, didn't really think of it that way, change things when the platau of skill is reached, guess i will keep things like that till i get used to it...

nickiphorosn, yes your right bud, it was from ebay...think i got a good deal?! £95? Anxicously waiting for it at the moment, will be a while though, gotta get all the way to me in UK!

Dredd, I was refering to the carbon upperdeck by the way, not the mufler stay, even though it is a rather nice one! I'm after the matte effect deck to replace that one.....by the way, excellent cleaning skills, like you say, when we spend that much on these things it seems pointless to to leave em to rot!

Keep it going guys, thread's looking great, I see the serpents are following suit! Think there should be a G4s thread too, much better having all the true racers pics seperate to the rs4's and 4-tec's.
great deal my friend.my RRR had cost to me 200euros six months ago.you won't be dissapointed from the car.it's the best!i had an RR as well.i still have it but i cannot sell it.any ideas?
Old 03-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Tech Adept

Default pm

Originally Posted by GREGORY!
nickiphorosn yoy have pm..

GREGO YOU GOT PM
Old 03-14-2007, 03:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by nickiphorosn
great deal my friend.my RRR had cost to me 200euros six months ago.you won't be dissapointed from the car.it's the best!i had an RR as well.i still have it but i cannot sell it.any ideas?

Yeah i thought so too, i mean, i paid about that for my v-one-r only 6months ago, but spent a fair bit since having, wish i'd have just bought a RRR to start with, woulda saved me some cash for sure!

Gonna wait till i get this one delivered, and when happy with it, i'll get my old one straight on ebay, hopefully it'll go ok, good luck selling yours.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

THIS IS MINE RRR WCE...
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-cccr.jpg   Kyosho V-One-RRR/evo/wce Gallery-r.jpg  
Old 03-15-2007, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Doki...have you got any recent ones of your to throw in, last time i saw it was looking awesome as ever!

Any more mods to it?
Hey...sorry about that... Been busy lately. Just transfered to a new place and still getting settled in. Don't have my stuff as of the moment. I do have some pictures in my photobucket account Will post later
Old 03-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

Here's a picture of my V-One RRR WCE before I bought the V-One RRR Evo. This kit is pretty much box stock. Place an RB V12 5 ports turbo tuned by Rody engine, RB V12 turbo inline pipe, Futaba S9451 digital servos (sterring and throttle), Intellect 1200 nimh receiver battery, Protoform Cadillac Body, Disply chrome wheels (forgot the brand) with Proline V-Rage tires... I guess that's all the specs I could remember

Old 03-15-2007, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Here's a picture of my V-One RRR Evo which is basically converted to the WCE specs with Kawahara and K-Factory Option parts... As for the list of the parts, it's a long list... Will post it later along with some pictures The body is a Team Titan Altis 2.0 body and was painted with Tamiya can paints

Old 03-16-2007, 08:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

Excellent work there Doki, i just love that paint work, the blending is so discreet. I didn't realise you had both cars, i saw the first car many pages back in the rrr thread with the rody, then saw it again with a speed tuned, then the 12-3 rossi, didn't realise it was two cars, just thought you went through engines damn fast, lol!

I've just order a mega zx12 of ebay fairly cheap so that will be dropped in mine soon, till get used to it, then will try get hold of 12-3sct like yours, they seem to be the most popular at the moment, you still happy with it?
Old 03-16-2007, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Excellent work there Doki, i just love that paint work, the blending is so discreet. I didn't realise you had both cars, i saw the first car many pages back in the rrr thread with the rody, then saw it again with a speed tuned, then the 12-3 rossi, didn't realise it was two cars, just thought you went through engines damn fast, lol!

I've just order a mega zx12 of ebay fairly cheap so that will be dropped in mine soon, till get used to it, then will try get hold of 12-3sct like yours, they seem to be the most popular at the moment, you still happy with it?
well i have both cars... i had the osspeed tz for the evo then later on replaced it with the nova plus 12-3sct after finishing breaking it in... just needed more speed this engine is stupid fast, especially with the nova 2630 pipe
Old 03-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by doki_doki
well i have both cars... i had the osspeed tz for the evo then later on replaced it with the nova plus 12-3sct after finishing breaking it in... just needed more speed this engine is stupid fast, especially with the nova 2630 pipe
ever try it with a Skyline VR12+? Supposed to be even better.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:13 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Dredd
ever try it with a Skyline VR12+? Supposed to be even better.
Not yet...Been having a lot of success with the 2630 pipe with the diffrent manifold lengths...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.