Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Oceanside Racing SD

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Tech Adept

Default Oceanside Racing SD

This will be the new forum for the Oceanside racing club.Working on the Location, and carpet is on the way.Twebb and Daryl were out touring sites on friday,lot of promise.This could be fun.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Tech Elite

I thought the site was already found/worked out?
Old 11-05-2006, 11:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)
Default location

i hope he means a perminate (sp) location
Old 11-06-2006, 01:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cgracing
Ok this tread will be renamed oceanside racing and merge the two threads.
sorry for the delay guys but Twebb has been busy selling, I have some family medical problems, and Joel is out with Bikini models and a Camera on some beach.
Most of what you say sounds believable but the last time I saw Joel, he was bending corners somewhere in Orange. Believe me those did not look like bikini models out there though.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:36 AM
Tech Adept

yea we were looking at premanate sites, lots of options, lots of headachs. the boys and girls site i looked at has carpet, going to see how carpet over cartpet will hold, it shows promise becouse the original is worn not slippery and big room.lighting is ok, not great for blind pepole like me,were get it we will use you guys for a test session.Like said still working out the crap, taking care of some family concerns,and where the hell is Joel??Cleevand?But beleive me this will take a little time but it will work because you guys showing support.
Old 11-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sorry guys ive been too overwhelmed with bikini models...tough work!

CRC was lagging with getting the carpet out to us. Ive been calling Tweb regularly to see if it has arrived. Yes for now i need to go to bending corners to get carpet time in to get ready for cleveland. Also working on getting the cleveland carpet out to us so we can build a bigger track. The cleveland track is going to be 40x96...can you say long straight away! So if we can get that carpet too, we're gonna have a huuuuuge carpet track. Maybe enough for a track for mini's next to 1/10 scale track??
Old 11-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Tech Master

Location: Bending Corners R/C Raceway(s) 2190 North Canal Street Orange, CA 92865
Default Photos / Racing / Practice

Hey Joel, Can I get a copy of the photos you've taken of BendingCorners? I have a meeting with the investors and the photos could only benefit my flash/powerpoint presentation. Thanks in advance.

He, you really missed a great weekend of racing. 1/12th scale 19t was large and so was the Sportsmen 27 turn class.

The 2nd Sunday which is this 11/12/06 is an ALL PRACTICE DAY! YES PRACTICE. So come on down, or up from San Diego and get you some additional carpet time before going to Cleveland.

JUST $10.00 PER DRIVER and you can drive your car as much as you want.

We look forward to seeing you soon
Thanks Raffell
Old 11-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Too bad you guys aren't running this friday. I was really looking forward to it. Although, I've already scheduled to head down south (this weekend) to check out the "Killa whale". Oh well, till next time.

Last edited by CHRIS CHAVEZ; 11-09-2006 at 09:55 PM.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:24 AM

Any word on the status of the Track. I am looking forward to getting back into 12th scale.

Marty.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:21 PM
Tech Master

Location: Bending Corners R/C Raceway(s) 2190 North Canal Street Orange, CA 92865
Default Joel -

Joel, still no pictures. Please send them to [email protected] I really need the for my forecasting in my business plan for the permanent building.

Thanks Raffell
Old 11-16-2006, 09:27 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by ej6coupe
Any word on the status of the Track. I am looking forward to getting back into 12th scale. Marty.
I think I have a 12l at home somewhere.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:12 AM
B3x
Tech Adept

Hello

Anyone knows if this is really going to happen?

Any update?

My two kids saw the thread, and now they are changing their Chistmas list...
Old 11-27-2006, 11:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by B3x
Hello

Anyone knows if this is really going to happen?

Any update?

My two kids saw the thread, and now they are changing their Chistmas list...
Last I heard, the facility is set, just waiting for the carpet. Hopefully soon though.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:36 PM
B3x
Tech Adept

Well Thanks a lot for the update Cornerspeed. I still cannot believe thi is possible.

Never run on carpet before. I hope we can run rubber since I know nothing about foam.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by B3x
Well Thanks a lot for the update Cornerspeed. I still cannot believe thi is possible.

Never run on carpet before. I hope we can run rubber since I know nothing about foam.
Then I take it that you will be racing TC. If thats the case, then rubber tire will probably be the way it will go. Seems too many are scared to run foam tire. It's actually not that bad. The cars are really fast and easier to drive and set-up.IMO.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.