Wiki Posts
Search

BEWARE OF DUSTINR!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Suspended

Exclamation good man!!!

lol

Last edited by maxx-breaker; 09-23-2006 at 01:19 PM.
Old 09-16-2006, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Talking .

i got the diode and on/off today

Last edited by tmaxxking; 09-25-2006 at 12:36 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 07:19 PM
Suspended

Exclamation

Still no motor!!!

Last edited by maxx-breaker; 09-20-2006 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:46 PM
Tech Elite

Default .

Originally Posted by maxx-breaker
Still no motor!!!

i call bs on that post

just a few mins ago it said you got the motor and it had 5 different type's of screws in it

since your out to scam get off this site

no one needs that kind of crap

to receive a pile of crap is one thing .contact the seller and try to work it out

dont go on a raping spree

by the way you have been reported for this crock

you should have left your post they way it was

instead you got caught with your pants around your ankles
Old 09-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Tech Elite

Default .

also i did an edit on my original post

since my brother was the one that looked in the box and said the esc is here

i told him to leave the guy feedback

when i got home it wasnt what i had paid for

so i contacted the seller

he said he would ship the diode to me

i told the seller i would change the feedback once i received the diode in the mail

so dont go trying to put words into my mouth

trying to cover your own back door
Old 09-21-2006, 08:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I also saw your post about how the motor had 5 different screws and was dirty. busted....
Old 09-21-2006, 09:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

i third that as well.

I saw it too
Old 09-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Suspended

ya i lied about the motro. Because i am mad as hell. But i did get the motor in the mail today. Along with this guys money ordre that he was suppost to of gotten to him a few days ago. I messed his address up and they sent it back.. Since my kid is very ill, i told this guy iwas gonna ship his motor back to him.. He refused to take it back and demanded his money. I said no, i will send you the motor, and i also put new hex screws in the cooling head and cleand the entire motoe with dw-40. And he still refused..this is what he told me...

Here is a copy of the mail fraud form I have filled out. Yes you will not get caught up with immeaiaditly however it will happen. This is not the first time I filed mail. I send an individual money for some tools and he never sent them 1 1/2 years later he served 60 days in jail and a $5000 fine.

Even if not found quilty than you will have more money rapped up in court costs than if you just sent me the money.

You have also threatened me with "i'm thinking that you better never talk to me like that again..."

I am talking with the local authorities about harrasment.

You will notice that I have contiund to watch my Ps and Qs with no language, keeping track on these PMs, and recorded our phone messages on my speaker phone.

I dont know why one day you want to buy a motor from me and the next day you dont want it but I have invested time, and $ in the shipping that I will never get back.

Next time you decide to break the law dont give someone a real name, adress, phone number. I dont ever give these out perioud.

I hope you decide to follow through with the money order like you gave me your word.

Thanks for your attention for this matter.

take a look at this also....its the damn law

Whoever, for the purpose of conducting, promoting, or carrying on by means of the Postal Service, any scheme or device mentioned in section 1341 of this title or any other unlawful business, uses or assumes, or requests to be addressed by, any fictitious, false, or assumed title, name, or address or name other than his own proper name, or takes or receives from any post office or authorized depository of mail matter, any letter, postal card, package, or other mail matter addressed to any such fictitious, false, or assumed title, name, or address, or name other than his own proper name, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 09-21-2006, 05:25 PM
Suspended

now tell me that lying about your naem and address isnt a fraud , come on people. this guy is a straight up liar. thanks
Old 09-21-2006, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Thanks to everyone for their support. The maxxbreaker has 4 feedback and now has the motor and the MO that he said he sent. Here is the tracking number for the motor I sent him 0306 1070 0002 7813 1250
Old 09-21-2006, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Thanks to everyone for their support. The maxxbreaker has 6 posts and I have like 600 with tons of stuff sold and no complaints. Now the guy has the motor and the MO that he said he sent. I know my fault for trusting someone. Here is the tracking number for the motor I sent him 0306 1070 0002 7813 1250

Last edited by DustinR; 09-22-2006 at 07:39 AM.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Suspended

dude, i already told everyone that i got the motor and offered to send it back. And you said no, that you would only take the money. So what are you complaining about? You have nothing....Quit lying to me and everyond else. I have what you wrtoe me on teh forum, and everyone can see for themdelves what you are up to. trying to build your rep up so you can start ripping people off with your fake name and address. come on dude, give it up
Old 09-21-2006, 07:10 PM
Suspended

well me and dustin came to an agreement. We decided that i will keep the motor and he wont get sent to jail for lying about his name and address. I think this is the best way to go about things. If you wanna try and trick the guy with a bigger brain, you will lose hard core. I'm not messing around on this forum, and i am strictly buisness people. I'm sorry it had to work out this way for this guy. But if you are gonna lie to me, i'm gonna take your crap. peace
Old 09-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Ive raced with the guy and hes never had any issues with deals. I would back him a lot more than you. Dustin does well and keeps his stuff in great shape.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

whats the OVER-UNDER that Maxx-BSER is under 14 years old? I'll bet the under...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.