Wiki Posts
Search

Announcements 2006: Pasadena off-road raceway, INC

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Announcements 2006: Pasadena off-road raceway, INC

Announcements 2006: Pasadena off-road raceway, INC. Maryland USA.

Well, sorry to tell everyone that there are some legal issues that need to be resolved before racing can begin.
I'm in the process of getting in contact with the county and its representatives to find out what needs to be done. So I'm pushing our race schedule to May 7,2006. I am also asking everyone that wants to see Pasadena live to please send in a donation. Donations of $100 or more get you a FREE 2006 Club race season!!!! This is a club, the money that is generated from races, memberships, etc help keep the track running. You can send donations to paypal at [email protected]

PS. Just so everyone will know. I'm a racer just like everyone else. My sponsors are MY OWN MONEY RACING. Ha ha. Its going to take everyone that's been racing for the pass 2 years to step up and help. If you would like to keep the dena up and running.

Sponsors: these companies plan to contribute to Pasadena this year.
Tq Fuel
Fatkat RC racing

Potential Sponsors
Carolinasrc
Amainhobbies

Last edited by csdonnie; 02-09-2006 at 11:46 AM.
Old 02-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

I will be making a donation in the next week or so. What kind of leagl issues are you having?
Old 02-10-2006, 07:18 AM
Tech Regular

Well...... let just say its gonna take the support/donations of its racer to get things up and running. I'm sure everyone will step up and we can get something going. The good thing about this, is that im aware of what it takes to run a track,county contacts,roar contacts, etc. So if things can't get resolved this season i will make sure the county keeps the track open as a practice or test and turn area. Im working as hard as i can but sometimes things are out of my control.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:31 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I have sent my donation in, so guys if we want this to work out "OUR RC CLUB" we need to get this money into csdonnie asap, so he can get all the paper work in, in time so we can have a full race season. I do plan on helping with track rebuild and giving up more money for events, but i do work a regular office job and dont have access to any construction equipment. If anyone has access to a bob cat or common garden tools that will help with the rebuild, im sure this will be a great race season

Last edited by layedbackguy; 03-13-2006 at 03:06 PM.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I will try to spoof out a 100 bucks, being that I'm a 16year old.

I have lots of tools; wheel barrow, rakes, shovels, cutter upers, a lot.

I hope we can get this race season up. We wont be able to race till May? Or Run?

Also an A-main hobbies sponsorship would be great, I love that company.

-Caleb
Old 02-20-2006, 09:35 AM
Tech Adept

edit*

Last edited by Izze-Racing; 02-21-2006 at 06:04 PM.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:05 PM
Erc
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I will try my best to get in a donation, but i dont know how well that might come out. I am willing to help a lot with the rebuild. I have mostly just hte common gardening tools. I also have a lot of good tools for cutting wood if we need to use it for building jumps.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:21 AM
Tech Adept

Alright everyone,

So this saturday, reconstruction is starting? Perfect weather... going to like what 70. I'm going to be working at 4 so well see if I can get my butt over there, if not this week, me and my buddy are definitely coming next week.

What tools are needed? I've got a lot..

-Caleb
Old 03-12-2006, 08:50 AM
Tech Addict

Well guys, as of march 11, 2006, pasadena rc raceway went under the cutting knife for it's new face lift! It was a great day and weather could not have been any better, and a hand full guys showed up for the rebuild. Thanks TQ Fuel for providing the bob cat, and curtis and his boy for working it. We did come up with a new track design that is like no other!!! Guys this race season will be a great race year in my eyes. If you have any questions about club membership or race dates, contact me(fatkat) or donnie at [email protected] or [email protected]
Again THANKS GUYS FOR SHOWING YOUR SUPPORT we will also try to update the fourm with some pics of the new track and it's great layout!!

Last edited by layedbackguy; 03-12-2006 at 09:03 AM.
Old 03-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Tech Adept

Sweet! I'm glad the start to the rebuild went well!

What exactly did you guys do? I got my license now, so next weekend (which might be kinda cold but who cares) I plan on coming down with a friend. What do you guys need? I've got a ton of stuff.

Is the Layout the same as what donnie had in mind 2 months ago. like straight right turn left turn right straight right left right back to straight?

My Revo and soon to have Mugen Prospec with modified p5x, will be ready for race season! This will be my first year with pasadena, and serious racing.

I'll make sure to purchase my membership soon.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Tech Elite

Mhhh post some pics please ... congrats to all of you guys ...
Old 03-13-2006, 08:51 AM
Tech Addict

Well Izze, get your rides together because we are going to have tons of fun this year!! Also dont forget your personal transponders, this is a must have for the serious racer. Pics are coming soon! Club memberships, can be paid in person put donnie perfers paypal. Payment and donations can be sent to [email protected] We will set up a date for a meet and greet so all of us will know who is who....Date pending... Also the track name has changed to (Unlimited RC Raceway) under new managment!!!

Last edited by layedbackguy; 03-13-2006 at 05:32 PM.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Tech Adept

nice!

Picking up a transponder soon, whenever I get a date on races, I will know by when to order one from amainhobbies.

Did we get a sponsorship with them?
Old 03-13-2006, 02:03 PM
Tech Regular

hey izze, the layout is totally new. yes please pic up your AMB-it Personal Transponders.You can get them from any hobby shop or on ebay. we have a basic system and dont have any handouts. yes please make donation and/or membership payments to me, donnie valentine. Im working on a new website to post updates on. Gerald and i are working on a new schedule and will have it posted by next week. I pushing for the first weekend in MAY and use April as test and tune. track layout changes, etc. we will have alot of changes this year but our goal is to learn from this and keep the dena going.
Old 03-13-2006, 02:03 PM
Tech Master

Default Great Job

Thanks to all that came out to support the track rebuild this weekend.I think this will be a great year for our local track and our local racing scene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.