virtualrc

Old 12-17-2004, 05:10 AM
rjl
Tech Fanatic

Default virtualrc

No bull virtualrc rocks. I set the car up the same as mine and could tell.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

its just sad it doesn't work on all systems. i have an older pc and i posted on their website trying to get help... but all i got was them telling me to buy a new computer
Old 12-18-2004, 12:35 AM
Tech Adept

the game is good but having to set up an account with them so they can bombard your e-mail account with "virtualrc racing events" just to get it to work is a bit sucky I mean why cant they let you try it before you are railroaded into creating an account but aside from this it is great!

wish they would add LAN playability tho
Old 12-18-2004, 02:49 AM
BG
Tech Addict

We can compete in state and national titles without leaving our home. Yeah right.
Looks like a great game.

Cheers Bill
Old 12-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by BG
We can compete in state and national titles without leaving our home. Yeah right.
Looks like a great game.

Cheers Bill
I don't remember someone asked this before..........will that be possible to race against buddies across the street...? Like a private event instead of a VRC hosted event....?

Then some local club can host their own race instead of racing those TEAM driver and get 10 downs....LOL
Old 12-22-2004, 01:51 PM
Tech Master

The only way you can race is with one car on the track and timmed against other drivers. No cars, AI or other drivers are on the track with you at all!!

So yu can race against the guys across the street, just call them up and aske them what times they did!

There is no multiplayer of any sort in the game and for this i say it wasnt completed before release. Wait another year or so and it muight be a half decent game. For now its boring as hell after 5 mins

Cheers
Old 12-25-2004, 09:10 PM
Tech Adept

Default learning to set up

Ive been using to fine tune my car set ups. I dialed in my sydney setup and it seemed very close to how the car reacts. This way im not using tons of fuel and wearing out tyres and engines practicing
Old 12-26-2004, 03:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by wayne
the game is good but having to set up an account with them so they can bombard your e-mail account with "virtualrc racing events" just to get it to work is a bit sucky I mean why cant they let you try it before you are railroaded into creating an account but aside from this it is great!

wish they would add LAN playability tho
You can turn the notifications off in the Update Profile menu....
Old 12-28-2004, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

graphics card for sale
hey guys im getting rid of a spare graphics card new in the box
check it out!
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthr...;threadid=58553
Old 12-28-2004, 01:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by ziggy12345
The only way you can race is with one car on the track and timmed against other drivers. No cars, AI or other drivers are on the track with you at all!!

So yu can race against the guys across the street, just call them up and aske them what times they did!

There is no multiplayer of any sort in the game and for this i say it wasnt completed before release. Wait another year or so and it muight be a half decent game. For now its boring as hell after 5 mins

Cheers
For real...? Even the ONLINE racing that we have to pay is still race against TIME...? That really blows....
I thought the free game and the free online daily race are racing against time.........and those online race that hosted by VRC are racing against other RC car on the same track..? No...?
Old 12-31-2004, 01:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally posted by Rookie Solara
For real...? Even the ONLINE racing that we have to pay is still race against TIME...? That really blows....
I thought the free game and the free online daily race are racing against time.........and those online race that hosted by VRC are racing against other RC car on the same track..? No...?
Surely there are more than 1 car on the track during a race meet?
Old 12-31-2004, 04:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by JordanC
Surely there are more than 1 car on the track during a race meet?
No? the races i have been attending have been against the clock.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally posted by Sparx
No? the races i have been attending have been against the clock.
thats a bit poxy!
Old 01-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Currently it would be impossible to play online the latency would kill it for the international races, between countrys on opposite sides of the world i would expect it to be about 200ms, which is what i get to the states servers on my 1mb ADSL line, one of the best lines you can buy residentially in the UK currently. That translates to .2 of a second difference on the track so you can see the problems that would occur, cars would appear out of nowhere and there would be many accidents. A LAN feature or something would be good, i think they are working on it though.

And as for asking about it working on your old pc, what else can they do, work miracles?!
Old 01-02-2005, 04:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Logging in the game???

Guys I need help regarding Virtual RC....

I can't seem to connect to the game... I already registered an account, in Virtual RC, and I also changed the default ??? in the username and password in the Add Proxy Password registry to the username and password I registered in the virtual RC site..

Whenever I log into the game, this is the error that i am getting...

Failed 404: Can't resolve hostname to IP address.

Please make sure that your internet connection is active! If you are behind a proxy, please check your proxy settings in "Game Options".

But I am connected to the internet, and I don't believe I am behind a proxy server.

Please advise what I need to to.

Many thanks! Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.