Wiki Posts
Search

What's New @ ALL-STAR HOBBIES

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 195 (100%+)
Default What's New @ ALL-STAR HOBBIES

Hi everyone, we are new to the forums, and we just wanted to introduce ourselves to everyone. Our website is www.allstarhobbies.com Please also check out our Advertising Forums for more info about our store, and other news and updates. If you have any questions, or feedback, or would just like to say hello, please post us a message here.

We are looking forward to being a part of this great forum, and as a bonus to R/C Tech Members, we are currently offering a special on-going discount that will last till the end of this month. We are offering a coupon to get an additional $5.00 off any purchase that totals $60.00 or more. For more info, please look here at our Advertising Forum:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/forumdi...&forumid=88

We offer many different specials from time to time, so please be sure to stay updated with our Advertising Forum.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by All-Star; 12-08-2004 at 12:40 PM.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Tech Elite

Just wanted to let you guys know that we have a special running now for battery chargers and electric kits. When you buy a charger or electric kit from us you will receive FOUR Racer's Edge 6 Cell Battery Storage Boxes free with your purchase. A $10.00 value. More info on these Storage Boxes can be found HERE Please do note:
Batteries that have tabs sticking up for hard-wiring purposes will not fit into these storage boxes. This special is posted on the front page of our website, and will be valid until it is removed from the front page. Thanks guys!
Attached Thumbnails What's New @ ALL-STAR HOBBIES-batteryboxes.jpg  
Old 11-22-2004, 03:17 PM
Tech Elite

Hi everyone,
IT'S HERE!!! The All-Star Points rewards system! Now with each product you purchase, you will receive a certain amount of assigned points for that product. You can see how many points each product is worth by clicking on that product. The points that you receive for each purchase can be used for future purchases at our website. This is a way for us to say "Thank You" to our repeat customers! For more information follow this link:

http://www.allstarhobbies.com/pages.php?pageid=4

If you guys have any questions, post here and let me know!

As an extra bonus, we are offering 100 points to anyone who places an order between now and the end of the month. Your 100 bonus points will be added to your account after your order has been received. Other points are automatically added in at the time of purchase through our systems. Thanks guys!
Old 11-23-2004, 09:27 AM
Tech Elite

Hi guys, we have had a great response with our All-Star Points system already, so THANK YOU.

Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, all orders received between Wednesday (Nov. 24th) to Saturday (Nov. 28th) will not be shipped until the following Monday (Nov 29th).

Thanks again everyone!
Old 11-27-2004, 07:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hey Ryan,
I just wanted to say thanks a lot for the great service, and awesome prices. I placed an order Tuesday and got my stuff already yesterday. The packing was great, and thanks for hooking me up with the extra 100 points. I will be sure to use them on my next purchase soon. I will be in need of JACO's frequently so make sure you keep plently in stock for me. Thanks again, and take care.

--Victor--
Old 11-28-2004, 01:34 PM
Tech Elite

Hi Victor!
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to hear that you are happy with our service. No problem with the points! We are very pleased with the great response that we are getting with the points reward system. We have plenty of JACO's in stock so we should have them when you need them. If you need anything else just let me know. Thanks again!
Old 11-28-2004, 01:54 PM
Tech Addict

Where is all star hobbies Located?
Old 11-28-2004, 02:51 PM
Tech Elite

Hi there trueracefan,
We are located in Atlanta, Georgia.
Old 11-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Hi everyone....we have a SPECIAL going on for R/CTech members today. If you order today (Monday, November 29th) you will receive an extra 100 All-Star Points added to your account above the already 100 free points that we are giving away as a special.

Therefore, you will receive 200 FREE points!!! That is a $10.00 value for free to apply to your next order! In order to receive these free 200 points, simply mention that you are a member of R/C Tech in the "customer notes" section of your order so that we know where you are coming from. This offer can only be used once today, and will be valid today only. If you have questions, please post them here. Thanks for taking the time to check out our post.

Please note that in order to receive All-Star Points, you must create a username and password so that we can add these points into your account.
Old 11-29-2004, 05:54 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi Ryan, I will not be able to order until midnight tonight because I am waiting for a bank deposit to be added into my account. What time does this special end? Is it too late to order at after midnight?
Old 11-29-2004, 07:20 PM
Tech Elite

Hi Speedaddict...
Yes, that is fine if you place your order a little after midnight. As long as the order is placed before I wake up at 7am est tomorrow morning then you will receive the free 200 All-Star Points. Thanks!!!
Old 11-30-2004, 09:10 AM
drx
Tech Regular

Default JACO Plaids?

Ryan will you guys be stocking the JACO plaid (Org/Purple) for touring/sedans?
Old 11-30-2004, 10:54 AM
Tech Elite

Hi Drx,
Is the one that you are looking for part# JAC 2159? If so, I can definltely order those for you. Let me know if you are interested and how many you woud like for me to order. The price would be the same as the other Jaco's, for $13.99. Thanks a lot.
Old 12-01-2004, 02:57 PM
Tech Elite

NEW CUSTOMERS -- For a limited time, we are offering 50 free All-Star Points, just for registering. Register a username and password at our store and we will credit your account 50 All-Star Points for free to use towards your first purchase with us.

This offer is valid until it is removed from the front page of our store. Thanks everyone!
Old 12-03-2004, 10:51 AM
Tech Elite

Hey everyone..
A couple people made requests for some TRC touring tires. We now have a bunch of them in stock. Thanks for the feedback guys!

TRC touring tires

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.