Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2004, 08:11 AM
Tech Regular

Default RDLogics Mongoose

I like it!

Old 10-23-2004, 08:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

yes that logo is really cool, Might need to call Tom (yes I actually have a contact to talk to him due to another form of employment)and see if we can use it for a fee of course. Chances are though we will be doing something different.

KMac thanks for starting an official string.

Last edited by Motorman; 10-23-2004 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:17 AM
Tech Regular

How 'bout this one?

Old 10-23-2004, 08:51 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by KMac
How 'bout this one?

can't use that...already have it on my R40

Like the Mongoose name......hope the car catches on....
Old 10-23-2004, 09:47 AM
Tech Master

I can assure you that RD is comitted to ensuring that our customers are taken care of (price wise and product wise) like nothing you have ever experienced. That alone will be something that will make the car popular. Our pricing will be unequalled, and we will be listening to your comments. we are the new kid on the block and we will do what it takes.

what were not going to do is tell you we dont have a fuel tank issue LOL. we intend to be very candid with our products and issues because without the general public we don't have a business. I know thats probably a stunning revelation for those of you who have had bad experiences with other products.

Dennis Richey
Research and Development/Team Manager

Last edited by Motorman; 10-23-2004 at 10:08 AM.
Old 10-23-2004, 10:19 AM
Tech Master

so for those of you who might stray on this thread. RD logics has introduced their version of the TM G4 car which will be called Mongoose race cars by RD logics. We expect the car to be back compatible with previous versions of the G4 marketed by Trinity and the like. Our car will incorporate the latest changes and some new stuff is in the works customers have never seen. As we move forward we welcome you to RD and hope we can deliver you a competitive race product at the most competitive price you have ever experienced. RD has always been comitted to delivering the best we can design and manufacturer at prices that are at times half of what you would expect. with the backing of Protech power tools (taiwan, which make power tools for protech, ryobi, rigid,black & decker and other's) the board has given us the financial backing to make this happen. we thank you for your support over the years when we were just a tuned pipe company and hope we can help you in the future.
Old 10-23-2004, 03:07 PM
Tech Regular

This is a great step for you guys along with the engines, congratulations and i will support as best as i can.
Do you know anything about upgrade kits and stuff for the g4 owners since you plan to update the original?? btw, I still have the original tank . No way in hell im going to pay so much even if its such a necessity. Luckily i dont race....yet
Old 10-23-2004, 11:49 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: RDLogics Mongoose

I like it!

Isn't that the logo of the Mongoose BMX bike company?
Old 10-24-2004, 01:31 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: RDLogics Mongoose

Originally posted by FREAKAH
Isn't that the logo of the Mongoose BMX bike company?
Seems to be!!

Old 10-24-2004, 07:08 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Re: RDLogics Mongoose

Originally posted by AMGRacer
Seems to be!!

Actually, the Mongoose BMX logo is somewhat different than the original Tom McEwen/Hot Wheels logo first used in 1970 on Tom's NHRA Funny Car. Mongoose BMX came around in 1974. Who knows, maybe they licensed it, borrowed it with permission, or even didn't need permission as it's slightly different. You never know what the laws are regarding that.

It is interesting to know, though, that the Mongoose BMX started in Southern California, which is where McEwen and NHRA were from.
Old 10-24-2004, 08:09 AM
Tech Master

yes we have certainly been looking at trademarks and as of now Mongoose is only registered to the bile company and appears to be registered only to bicycles. Other companys are using the name for other things but nothing in our industry.

On another note Leo Vertusio our lone driver in attendance at the paris memorial race is currently qualified #2 with the mongoose and a Richey RD logics long rod motor using a turbo II pipe. Go Leo.

He has also been using the short rod motor with great results.

I have finished blessing the long rod engine and will be recommending that the company place an initial ramp up order tomorrow.
Old 10-25-2004, 04:54 AM
Tech Addict

Default yahoo!

getting the car today ,ordered the motor !
Old 10-25-2004, 05:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Isnt it the same set that The border online sells?

http://shop.the-border.nl/customer/p...a0aa4dd8641973
Old 10-25-2004, 10:03 AM
Tech Addict

How 'bout this one?

Oh boy!!! Over the years people who drive non snakes have implied that their cars were better, but you actually have chosen to take direct aim by naming the car after a snake predator, lol. Meanwhile I hope no one forgets about being a good sport. Its only toy cars, after all Serpent has done alot for the sport as well as RD logics.
Old 10-25-2004, 11:53 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

It's all in fun on this end.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.