Wiki Posts
Search

Talkin' with Josh Cyrul

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 05:00 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default Josh Cyrul leaves Trinity?

Just a little info for everyone - I don't think my threads will be up here for long. During the 1/8 On-Road World Championships I resigned from Trinity so I don't expect my threads to be up here in a bit I wish everyone the best of luck with their racing and I hope I'll see everyone out at the races!!!!

Copied this from Josh's thread on Techtalk. Anyone know what happend? First I have heard about it.

ea
Old 09-24-2003, 06:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I posted that on Trinity's site earlier today. Trinity and I had differences of opinion on a few business items and the manner in which they should be handled. I didn't think the way they were trying to handle things was fair so I decided to leave and try my luck some where else.....

I had 2 threads up on Trinity's site but I saw that one has already been deleted. I'm going to wait a few days and if people are interested I'll start another "ask Josh" thread here so I can still continue to help racers out with any quesitons they might have....

If anyone has any questions for me in the mean time you can either post them on Trinity's site or leave them here and I'll try to get to them asap...

Later,

Josh
Old 09-24-2003, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Josh Cyrul
I posted that on Trinity's site earlier today. Trinity and I had differences of opinion on a few business items and the manner in which they should be handled. I didn't think the way they were trying to handle things was fair so I decided to leave and try my luck some where else.....

I had 2 threads up on Trinity's site but I saw that one has already been deleted. I'm going to wait a few days and if people are interested I'll start another "ask Josh" thread here so I can still continue to help racers out with any quesitons they might have....

If anyone has any questions for me in the mean time you can either post them on Trinity's site or leave them here and I'll try to get to them asap...

Later,

Josh
Josh you are the man!! I am a huge fan, good luck with the racing!!
Old 09-24-2003, 06:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by Josh Cyrul

Later,

Josh
Josh is it true you are coming Down Under to Race at our nationals next week. You were entered last year but You did not attend because you fell ill well that is what team Kyosho told us. We thought it might of been a scare tatic or something but it would be an honour to have you compete at our nationals.

Cheers
Rob
Old 09-24-2003, 06:25 PM
Tech Master

HeY!!!

Josh are you serious???? you're going to leave trinity maybe. man sorry to hear then. i got a qeustion are you going to be at the Novak race in January at S&N's Trackside??? because i love to see you race paul lemieux again. that was an awesome race in mod when the both of you were just dueling it out the last min after paul caught corner in first turn. i also got my shirt from the event signed by you. well i wish you the best of luck and hope to see you at the novak race again.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Congratulations Josh, it is good to hear of people with ideals and convictions strong enough to make a major stand.

Where do you plan to go now? Imagine Xray! lol i can only dream.

I hear from the 8th worlds you are planning on coming down to Australia for the National titles for Gas, hope it is more than a rumour, it is a great sight to watch the best in the business do their thing.

We recently had Surikan come out for an electric/nitro meet in Sydney, and the rest of us are truly in a much lower league.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:29 PM
Regional Moderator

Default Re: Josh Cyrul leaves Trinity?

Originally posted by EAMotorsports
Just a little info for everyone - I don't think my threads will be up here for long. During the 1/8 On-Road World Championships I resigned from Trinity so I don't expect my threads to be up here in a bit I wish everyone the best of luck with their racing and I hope I'll see everyone out at the races!!!!

Copied this from Josh's thread on Techtalk. Anyone know what happend? First I have heard about it.

ea

WOW

Josh...............wish you the best where ever you go its a blast to see you race and look forward to seeing you race at a track soon.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Josh: sad to hear the news. thats defenitly a HUGE loss to trinity and a HUGE gain to whichever camp you move to (which is it by the way?). i am one of those who freqented your threads at tech talk and learned a ton from just reading your advise to everyone as well as the replies i got from some occassional questions i may have had. i do hope you find a new home you will be happy with in the RC community as well as here on the web. i'll personally keep a close look at this topic. hopefully we can hear more from you on a regular basis here at rctech. i am sure shane (futureal) will be more than willing to find a spot for you here at r/c tech.

Good luck and more power!
Gerry
(aka "skylab" in Trinity Tech Talk)

Last edited by ROBORAT; 09-24-2003 at 06:47 PM.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Best wishes to you Josh. Hope you can come up to Rain City Raceway again!

-Sushi Boy
Old 09-24-2003, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Well Josh, it's too bad that Trinity has lost one of its best drivers. Any team that has the honor of having you on it will certainly be fortunate. I have seen you drive several times at some of the larger races and your skill is impecable. It is hard to imagine you running anything under the hood under than trinity stuff, however. Best of luck and I hope you find a team that you enjoy being on!
Old 09-24-2003, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Josh, Congrats on the moral stance and hope you have a great career whever you go. You were kind enough to help me down at Snowbirds last year and I appreciated it. Knowing that you run the TC3 I can't see you going anywhere besides AE!!!!
Old 09-24-2003, 09:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Josh-get your typing fingers ready-your gonna get a lot more questions here than you ever did on TT!!! Welcome to this Forum. Its a great one!!!

Ray
p.s. thanks for answering my last question I asked on TT!!
Old 09-24-2003, 09:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Welcome Josh! I'm glad to see you have been comverted from the "Dark Side"

So what chassis is next on your list of "cars that need to be hacked up and made faster"? Nothin like some uber kewl custom modifications!!
Old 09-24-2003, 09:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Hey Josh, I was wondering if you could email me, cause I'd like to talk to you about some stuff. its [email protected]. Thanks man
Old 09-24-2003, 09:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by BigDogRacing
Welcome Josh! I'm glad to see you have been comverted from the "Dark Side"

So what chassis is next on your list of "cars that need to be hacked up and made faster"? Nothin like some uber kewl custom modifications!!
I want to see some hack jobs on the X-Ray car Josh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.