Community
Wiki Posts
Search

wishing for no more victims

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 02:41 AM
Tech Rookie

Default wishing for no more victims

Last edited by rcist78; 11-05-2005 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-05-2005, 06:56 AM
Tech Addict

Robert is at the nationals this week. ( http://www.rctech.net/forum/attachme...chmentid=97998 ) That may explain the no response from Robert. His website says his hours are depending on racing schedule.

Robert is a honest guy, so i'm sure he will resolve the issue when he gets back with you. Since robert knows how long it takes to get things in stock, he probably suggested to send you what he had so you will have a functioning vehicle in the mean time. No one has to order something they don't want. So why don't you send it back and robert will gladly give you a refund for it and for the anti roll bar when he gets back?

They are acting like a little kid.. I mean, they are trying to pass this off by ignoring
Kids get impatient, and like to complain. I wonder who is the kid? All for a matter of 83 dollars you have to come on here impatiently blasting Ashford online?
Old 11-05-2005, 07:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

1 week is very short amount of time. Sounds like your probably a shop owners worst nightmare. Your complaining about 1 or 2 parts being messed up on a very large order all over RCTECH. Thats pretty childish.

Send them back with a certified letter. If no response after a month and repeated contacts , just charge back for those items you sent back or did not recieve.

Last edited by Artificial-I; 11-05-2005 at 07:31 AM.
Old 11-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Tech Regular

I agree with tomkelly, just get a hold of robert next week and he will take care of you. I have found him (robert) to be the most honest man out there. Ashford hobbies is a great place to do business. You just need to know the race schedule and be patient. Doing business with a racer is one of the advantages there. Please write your apology on this forum when he takes care of you next week... the steps to being a man!
Old 11-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Ashford has always been a stand behind the sale and product. even at a loss. Robert will definatly help you out as soon as he gets back.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Tech Addict

Robert is a stand up guy and you are very wrong, period. Not to mention you posted your electric parts issue in a NITRO area. I have given Robert plenty of business and sent dozens of customers to him who were all happy. Wait until he gets back in town and I am sure he will make your order right. When he does, be a big man and make sure you come back here and give him a PUBLIC apology.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

rcist78, I'm currently at the on-road nationals and I will reopen on Tuesday of next week. I'm sorry you had a problem with the order and I will do what ever I can to make corrections as soon as I return. Again sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 11-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Ashfordhobby { Robert} is a stand up guy. I have had many dealings with him and very good person to do business with. He means good,Let him come back from Nationals and im sure he will settle with you " Michael Carmody
Old 11-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Tech Rookie

no, thats ok...this whole thing was just full of misunderstandings. Now I really feel sorry to you... I was not really upset because the order was not correct. I felt bad cause I thought I was being ignored.
And since there was no way to contact you, I thought you may respond me if I post things up in here.
My apology for being impatient.
I alreay ordered parts from some other place ,so you dont have to worry about corrections.
Good luck at the nationals