R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Ninja Showdown! 11th November 2007
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2007, 07:16 AM
foampervert
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Exclamation Rules, dates and formats updated...

Hiya folks,

1] The race is confirmed for 11th November, Sunday,10am. RCI track at Queens Town Club. (BK's) Please come early to set up.

2] Here is the final decision for race format:

i) Open Class - 5 Minutes per heat and main
ii) Pan Car - 7 Minutes per heat and main
iii) Fun Class - 5 Minutes per heat and main

ALL classes will run 2 heats and 2 mains.

3] Here are some rules to clarify stuff:

i) Open Class - open to any brand of touring cars, motors should be 23t or brushless eqivalents, batteries, tyres, and anything else is not restricted (as requested by BK)
ii) Pan Car - open to any type of car which has a pan type chassis (i.e. f103, f103GT, 1/12th, 1/10th pans...), nothing else is restricted.
iii) Fun Class - non-touring cars only, motors are restricted to sport-tunes, silver-cans and any other motor which has higher winding than sport tunes and should also be unrebuildable. (please use your own discretion here)

Ok, in case you guys are wondering, the format changes and rule restrictions are placed for the benefit of our backers who have requested them (BK and Tai Sing) and prolly from you guys as well. we have caved in to your requests and tailored the race to YOUR liking! enjoy!

registration fee is same as before; $20 for one or two classes, if you join 3 classes, give us $30.

NINJA Showdown Special

As before, vouchers will be awarded to playas who utilise any of the following products during the race (you MUST race with it the entire race, ok? not just bring it along and use something else)

NOSRAM motors / esc / batteries
HPI motors / cars
HotBodies cars / esc

Special items will also be available at special deals during race day! items to be confirmed at a later date.

Last edited by foampervert; 10-29-2007 at 09:30 PM.