Wiki Posts
Search

!!!!!!!! Kyosho ST-RR !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 09:10 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Arrow !!!!!!!! Kyosho ST-RR !!!!!!!!!

Kyosho ST-RR in great condition that I am selling with tons of new and used spare parts or as a roller. This is the ST-RR and NOT a converted ST-R . It has a BCE chassis, King Head front steering hubs carriers, KH front lower hinge pin holder, KH rear 3* toe hinge pin holder and KH top steering holder. It also has hex screws hardware. New, just replaced full set of hinge pins and steering ackerman plate, new diff, shock fluids. Recently replaced parts: fuel tank, center front/rear universal shafts, front lower arm, steering post bearings, front shock tower, front 22* C hubs, rear outer hinge pins, DE racing front/rear skid plates, rear diff ring and pinon gears, rear diff housing, proline wing. I will also include a set PL Crime Fighters LPR premounted tires on yellow rims, the original box, manual, and Kyosho chassis and clutch setup, and body.

Spare parts: 2 new rear DE skid plates, 2 new rear arms, new fuel tank, stock philips head screws, diff gaskets & o-rings, two sets of 20* front hub carriers, steering rod links, two sets of cast kyosho steering hubs, hinge pin block inserts, front upper arm link, two packs of lower shock mounts and spring holders. Used parts: a-arms, kyosho top steering mount, steering links, universal shafts, 2 sets of engine mounts, fuel tank, hinge pins, front shock tower and 46, 48, & 50 tooth spur gear that are like new. + more.

$340 obo - roller shipped.
$400 - roller + parts shipped.

Paypal only. USA buyers only. May consider trades of 1/8 off-road buggy or possible 1/10 scale onroad with brushless system. The .28 tuned GRP motor or servos not included but would be willing to make deal.

PM, Email or call for faster response or more pictures. [email protected] or 530-510-1745.

Thanks,
Michael Bunker
Attached Thumbnails !!!!!!!!   Kyosho ST-RR  !!!!!!!!!-100_0484%2520edit.jpg   !!!!!!!!   Kyosho ST-RR  !!!!!!!!!-100_0495%2520ed.jpg   !!!!!!!!   Kyosho ST-RR  !!!!!!!!!-100_0500%2520ed.jpg   !!!!!!!!   Kyosho ST-RR  !!!!!!!!!-100_0498%2520ed.jpg  

Last edited by mbunker; 05-08-2009 at 04:27 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:01 AM
Tech Addict

anyone?
Old 05-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)
Lightbulb

Pm sent
Old 05-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Tech Addict

all pm's replied to.
Thanks,
Michael
Old 05-08-2009, 05:30 AM
Tech Addict

ttt
Old 05-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Tech Addict

Traded!
Old 05-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

traded and got stolen you mean.. Look at your other ad for the guy who got your stuff. I got a buddy in MO who will go knock on his door for you and the other guy he ripped off!
Old 05-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

What do you mean stolen? What the heck happened?

I personally know Mike and race with him often at our local track. He's a very stand up guy! What was the name of the other party?

Mike, will you still be able to race with us this weekend at our two day Memorial Day event? We're raffling off a brand new MBX6T Truggy. It's going to be a great weekend.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:23 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by holechit
What do you mean stolen? What the heck happened?

I personally know Mike and race with him often at our local track. He's a very stand up guy! What was the name of the other party?

Mike, will you still be able to race with us this weekend at our two day Memorial Day event? We're raffling off a brand new MBX6T Truggy. It's going to be a great weekend.
This is a link to what happened:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...456-thief.html

Right now, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to race. I will try to be there and buy some tickets to the raffle thought. I just would need to know what time it will be at if I need to be present to win.

Michael Bunker