Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi JRX-S Type R w/ Parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 06:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

How old is this guy, 10? His typing is terrible in that you have no idea what the hell he is trying to say really.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:39 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

give it a rest I ve done many deals with yohan with no issues at all, how about checking your paypal again instead of posting paypal images from a month ago?
Old 02-26-2008, 10:23 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

FARBES sad fact this all started because of your impatients. You forgot to post that.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
give it a rest I ve done many deals with yohan with no issues at all, how about checking your paypal again instead of posting paypal images from a month ago?
Its funny he's not posting the refund he did receive 2/6/2008, plus the charge back I awarded him- he's got two refunds- one from me thru paypal on 2/6/2008, which I dare him to post the pics, plus the chargeback...this means he's got $650 from me, and he's not willing to return the money. Paypal has requested the money from him and I've given them evidence of the refund and their fighting for me know and will take it from him. it just takes 75 days with CC companies, which sucks
Old 02-27-2008, 08:53 AM
Tech Elite

FARBES/Derek:

I dare you to state in writting that I have not sent you a Paypal transfer of $325 on 2/6/2008 which you have already received...Please do so! Please?

Paypal investigators are already working and I'm forwarding all your PM and comments and your lies will soon come back to haunt you. They already know you called your CC company and told them to cancel you chargeback claim bacause you've indeed received your refund 2/6/2008. Plus I have Pms stating you did so a few days after 2/6/2008...you're going down one way or another, all because you have no manners or patience. How sad
Old 02-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Tech Elite

Still for sale folks!!! All reasonable offers welcome!!! Pms replied and thanks for all your support
Old 02-27-2008, 09:41 AM
Tech Addict

Default Observation

I don't think either guy is trying to cheat or steal from the other and I think once the details are full worked out everyone will end up with the right amount of money.

The person who said the buyer should have patience was half right.

I am luck to say that out of 50 or more E-Bay or other person to person purchases, I was ripped off once for $18. I had two sales with serious problems in both cases what made it go from concern to anger was my not receiving any responces to multiple E-mails.
In one case it was my ISPs spam filter blocking the vendors replies because his letterhead had advertisements in it. It was pretty sad. Every 3rd day I would send them another E-mail each one being more demanding, eventually more angry and finally threatning, the poor vendor in Hong Kong was deperatly sending me messages telling me not to worry the item had shipped, apologizing over again and again for how long the shipment from HK was taking. I never got these messages so I just kept flaming them.
In the end it was me who was the one apologizing.

The other one I did not get e-mails back because there was a death in the family.

What I learned from my years on E-bay is this.
1. Do not assume that the failure of the seller to respond to your E-mails, is an indication they are planning on ripping you off. It would actually make sence to send them an alternative browser based email address (yahoo or hotmail)

2. You are totally right to be anxious if you have sent off hundreds of dollars and you have no merchaindise and the seller seems to be ignoring you.
I would simply say that statistically given that you knew the seller was a real person ultimately traceable through Paypal your chance of being ripped off were slim,
and (this is the key) if they are planning on stealing from you no amount of threat, no amount of angry threatning post, no flame war is going to help.

I think in this case the seller made a big mistake, when he lost his internet connection he needed to find some alternative the library, kinkos, cell phone, call a friend who has a working internet and have them e-mail the person explain to them what up then the buyer wont be so nervous. You needed to put yourself in the buyers position, $350 is a large sum of money for some of us it is a huge sum of money. Everyone who sends money befor they get the item is a bit paranoid.

I think if the two of you both apologize and talk about a fair resolution of this problem you will be successful. I am sure people on this forum would help you work things out and if be some slim chance one of the parties ends up acting like a dick, we can help make life unpleasent for them.

The people who ripped me off for $18 got $1800 worth of hassle including them having to close their old E-bay account and two of their new ones.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:19 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by yyhayyim
Its funny he's not posting the refund he did receive 2/6/2008, plus the charge back I awarded him- he's got two refunds- one from me thru paypal on 2/6/2008, which I dare him to post the pics, plus the chargeback...this means he's got $650 from me, and he's not willing to return the money. Paypal has requested the money from him and I've given them evidence of the refund and their fighting for me know and will take it from him. it just takes 75 days with CC companies, which sucks
I am not here to defend by myself. I am open my truth wthout any shames. Where you got infom that I got $650 from you? If You can dare prove it to the world that I am lie or not. I have file copies since my cousin ( who is police officer) gave out. Do you want me post with more pictures of files prove as above Post #15 is obviously truth. You can't change the truth of picture I posted. You defence yourself without apology or you refuse your admit that mistakes you made. because you felt shamed, humiliated, and angry yourself already I put some factful posts on the public fourm.

I do care about buyers. I come to warn them about you done to me. I don't want to see your history repeat itself play with the victims.

Last edited by FARBES; 02-27-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by imjonah
I am luck to say that out of 50 or more E-Bay or other person to person purchases, I was ripped off once for $18. I had two sales with serious problems in both cases what made it go from concern to anger was my not receiving any responces to multiple E-mails.
In one case it was my ISPs spam filter blocking the vendors replies because his letterhead had advertisements in it. It was pretty sad. Every 3rd day I would send them another E-mail each one being more demanding, eventually more angry and finally threatning, the poor vendor in Hong Kong was deperatly sending me messages telling me not to worry the item had shipped, apologizing over again and again for how long the shipment from HK was taking. I never got these messages so I just kept flaming them.
In the end it was me who was the one apologizing.

Thank you for your previous experince pasts share with me

I think in this case the seller made a big mistake, when he lost his internet connection he needed to find some alternative the library, kinkos, cell phone, call a friend who has a working internet and have them e-mail the person explain to them what up then the buyer wont be so nervous. You needed to put yourself in the buyers position, $350 is a large sum of money for some of us it is a huge sum of money. Everyone who sends money befor they get the item is a bit paranoid.

*nod agreement*

I think if the two of you both apologize and talk about a fair resolution of this problem you will be successful. I am sure people on this forum would help you work things out and if be some slim chance one of the parties ends up acting like a dick, we can help make life unpleasent for them.

I can't deny your facts what you quote as above. true! I am waiting for his truly apology in public forums.
see the bold is answer. your post really nailon my head already, because your post's quote is true and experince.

Last edited by FARBES; 02-27-2008 at 09:49 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by FARBES
Buyers,

This con-artist don't want you whats going on his serious issues.

Why?

I tell you, This is bad seller and bad Transaction. Because He did not shipped the item out. He is after $$$$$ and refuse to sent refund$$ to paypal for long while. You can check his another thread : http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=200796 before seller created this.
Didnt i already tell you to shut up?

Patience is a virtue. You have none, and thats your shortcoming and your problem. Someone didnt ship after 2-3 days? Look at Ebay, they have what...a 7 or 10 day grace period to ship? Wow i bet you never shop there!
Old 03-26-2008, 06:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FARBES
I am not here to defend by myself. I am open my truth wthout any shames. Where you got infom that I got $650 from you? If You can dare prove it to the world that I am lie or not. I have file copies since my cousin ( who is police officer) gave out. Do you want me post with more pictures of files prove as above Post #15 is obviously truth. You can't change the truth of picture I posted. You defence yourself without apology or you refuse your admit that mistakes you made. because you felt shamed, humiliated, and angry yourself already I put some factful posts on the public fourm.

I do care about buyers. I come to warn them about you done to me. I don't want to see your history repeat itself play with the victims.
Derek...have you received $325 from me on 2/6/2008 via Paypal? Yes, or no? Have I refunded your money via Paypal on 2.6.2008? Be a decent man and answer the questions, please. I dare you to deny it!!! I've asked you before to answer and you keep avoiding it...why? Why dont you post publicly for all to see the paypal page showing that on 2/6/2008 you received $325 (your refund) from me, via Paypal? What are you hiding? What are you scared of, buddy?

You've already received your money and you havent moved on...its been over almost 2 months and you're still posting here...can you please get on with your life already.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Syber Serulean
Didnt i already tell you to shut up?

Patience is a virtue. You have none, and thats your shortcoming and your problem. Someone didnt ship after 2-3 days? Look at Ebay, they have what...a 7 or 10 day grace period to ship? Wow i bet you never shop there!
The dude's got issues...dont worry though, he'll be taken care of very soon. Paypal investigators have already informed me some good news and looks like FARBES will soon be having to pay...his CC company have been informed by my attorney of the PM's I've received from FARBES in early Febuary where he states he's received his refund, and that he has contacted his CC company and told them he's got his money back from me, and that he's cancelling the charge back claim. Paypal also has all the info and they're taking care of the situation.

Its his outright lack of shame and desire to mislead and deceive and hurt me that has me shocked. He keeps trying to make everyone believe I still havent refunded him...its ridiculous. Soon it will all end
Old 03-26-2008, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Still for sale folks!!! THanks for the good offers!!!
Old 03-26-2008, 06:51 AM
Tech Elite

PM's replied...dont hesitate to ask questions

Trades: willing to trade for an m11 or KO EX10 Radio
Old 03-27-2008, 01:26 AM
jaz
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

YGEM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.