Hi deb how is every thing going. we all getting ready to go racing
Old 11-01-2002, 10:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default northwest racing

Any word from Deb?
Old 11-01-2002, 10:52 AM
FWR
Tech Addict

Is Raincity going to be running the carpet track again at the northwest model expo this Feb 1-2?
Old 11-01-2002, 07:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Default nothwest racing

Don't now can't get a hold of deb about carpet racing at all I think sow the fair is a hole differnt thing.
Old 11-03-2002, 09:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Rain City

Howdy folks. We should probably use this topic for Rain questions or carpet racing. I hope we can keep this a nice forum.

Sorry I haven't posted lately. Lots of personal stuff and business things going on.
I kept putting off writing anything because there is no news. Well, no GOOD news yet.

We (the landlord) are still talking. There are issues with, guess what?? money and all. I am doing what I can. I am not done yet tho.

Some of the folks are going up to BC for carpet racing. I think there is one next weekend. I can get you the info if interested in going up there. It's not that far.

The Puyallup race--I am still planning that. I have all the carpet and stuff. Found the contact for that and will call him today if he's there.
Hang in there, I have a few other things that I am working on.
Deb
Old 11-03-2002, 03:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi Deb I hope you get the martha lake site. I went and looked at the place last night with Brian and Trav. It looks real good. We went to Canada to race it was just not the same. I hope the rain opens soon and all the fun times return. Good luck with the landlord! Hope for some good news soon!

Marty
Old 11-03-2002, 04:09 PM
Tech Master

Hey Deb, I tried to call you a couple of times last weak and you must be busy.....I hope things are going well....Ill call you again

you have a ton of racers ready to go as soon as things come together.....

Marty, what up Barney??? are you and trav going to cleveland??
Im not, but my family is sponsoring me for my birthday and sending me to RCplus for the 2 day race next weakend...hope to race with you soon.....

Sean M.

Old 11-03-2002, 05:06 PM
Tech Adept

Im goin to Cleveland but Marty is not. I'll be running mod sedan, I was gonna run 1/12 but I didnt get signed up in time. But it should be fun.

Deb-Yeah Myself, Brian and Marty were at the site last night, we heard there was racing last night so we went over come to find out the place is not open yet. We stayed anyway and had pretend racing. I tqed and won of course, Marty dumped and Brian broke an a-arm. Man the track was tough Well anyway I really hope this place works out, its a perfect building and a perfect location. As well as two minutes from my house. Keep workin were all behind you.

For those of you who arent going to Salem... Marty, Myself, Brian Heigis(spelling?) Gambini, Steve Curry and Andrew will all be going up to canada to race this coming sunday. It's fun, track is small and if you have a rough day there is hookers outside the door looking for the elusive racer who had a bad heat j/k

Trav Schreven Speed Em All
Old 11-03-2002, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

Totally funny Trav...I'll show it to Andrew when he gets home.

Sean, yeah, I tried to call you back and line was busy. One time I was in the middle of an CT scan!! Anyway, I'll try to get you this week. Glad to hear about your new job.

I will keep you all posted this week.
Did anyone win the lottery by chance??

deb
Old 11-05-2002, 11:28 PM
Tech Master

Thumbs up

Everything looks reeeeaaaalllllyyyyy good for a place. We have agreed...lease signing looks 99% good.

It's in Lynnwood, (not the Martha Lake),...a little more room and really good possibility for outdoor racing next year. woohoo!!

will let you know more as soon as it's final.
Old 11-06-2002, 09:06 AM
Mal

Great news Debbie! Just let me know when and if you need help and I'll be there!
Old 11-06-2002, 09:14 AM
Tech Regular

SWEET.
Old 11-06-2002, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

YYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2002, 10:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey everyone... Haven't been on one of these in a while. I just wanted to make an appearance and make sure you know I'm interested in getting in on any big race plans. Or let me know if I can help with setting up a new facility. I never thought I'd miss the smell of paragon. Alright, talk to you guys later --
-Veg
Old 11-08-2002, 03:09 PM
Tech Master

Yes, it's a done deal. We signed a lease. Hope to get things going soon. Probably at least 2 weeks or so. Will let you know when we do the move and if you are able to help would be great.

It's in Lynnwood...the track will be 40X75.....and guess what?? NO poles! Don't cry now folks.

Our schedule will be pretty much the same....the classes too-especially the spec classes.
Also discussing, the Indy cars, the Tamiya mini coopers, and others.
Let me know what you think.
D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.